1. solute potential of the blood, is also a pressure found in the blood. what liquid does it draw into the capillaries?
- aqueous amino acid suspension
- aqueous glucose solution
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. define single circulation
- where blood passes through the heart once but circulates the body twice
- where blood passes through the heart once each time it circulates the body
- where blood goes through the heart 2 times but through the body once
3. if tissue fluid doesn't return to the capillaries it causes a swelling known as an...
4. what are the 3 stages of the cardiac cycle?
- diastole,atrial systole and ventricular systole
- diastole,atrial diastole and ventricular systole
- diastole, atrial systole and ventricular diastole
5. lymph has the same composition as tissue fluid but has...
- more CO2 and less O2
- more CO and less O2
- more 02 and less CO2