1. what are the 3 main functions of the blood?
- to transport material, to protect against disease and to clot
- to transport material, to be red and to clot
- to kill cells, to protect against disease and to clot
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. fluid tissue is collected in vessels in the lymphatic system where it is then known as lymph. what vessel is it collected in?
- lacteals in the lymphatic system
- lympillaries in the lymphatic system
- lacteins in the lymphatic system
3. what does the SAN do?
- causes the ventricles to contract at the same time, by sending out a regular set of electrical impulses which result in a heartbeat
- sets rhythm of the heart beat,sends out regular waves of electrical activity, causes atrium to contract at the same time
- prevents waves of electrical activity being passed to the brain
4. what is serum?
- plasma which has the protein fibrogen removed to prevent clotting
- plasma which has the protein fibrogen removed to prevent infection
- plasma which has the protein myrofibrin removed to prevent infection
5. what causes the movement of lymph in the lymph vessels?
- contraction of skeletal muscles
- contraction of heart
- the pulse