1. hydrostatic pressure forces what 3 blood components out of the capillaries?
- erythrocytes, leukocytes and platelets
- water,ions and small molecules
- red blood cells,plasma and white blood cells
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. on an ECG what does the letter P represent?
- recovery of ventricle walls
- excitation spreading over the atria
- contraction in the ventricles
3. at what end of the capillary is hydrostatic pressure greater at?
- the arteriole end
- the venuel end
- the end closest to the brain
4. define single circulation
- where blood passes through the heart once but circulates the body twice
- where blood passes through the heart once each time it circulates the body
- where blood goes through the heart 2 times but through the body once
5. What is an open circulatory system?
- where blood is in direct contact with the tissue,not in vessels.
- where blood is enclosed in vessels.
- where blood is held in vessels that are open to the atmosphere.