1. solute potential of the blood, is also a pressure found in the blood. what liquid does it draw into the capillaries?
- aqueous amino acid suspension
- aqueous glucose solution
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. define single circulation
- where blood passes through the heart once but circulates the body twice
- where blood passes through the heart once each time it circulates the body
- where blood goes through the heart 2 times but through the body once
3. what are the 3 stages of the cardiac cycle?
- diastole, atrial systole and ventricular diastole
- diastole,atrial systole and ventricular systole
- diastole,atrial diastole and ventricular systole
4. on an ECG what does the letter P represent?
- excitation spreading over the atria
- contraction in the ventricles
- recovery of ventricle walls
5. hydrostatic pressure forces what 3 blood components out of the capillaries?
- water,ions and small molecules
- red blood cells,plasma and white blood cells
- erythrocytes, leukocytes and platelets