1. pulmonary circulation is the movement of blood from the heart to the ....
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is tissue fluid formed?
- as blood passes through arteries
- as blood passes through the capillaries
- as blood passes through veins
3. hydrostatic pressure is the pressure that blood is under in the capillaries. what causes this pressure?
- contraction of the ventricles
- contraction of the capillaries
- contraction of the atria
4. at what end of the capillary is hydrostatic pressure greater at?
- the arteriole end
- the venuel end
- the end closest to the brain
5. solute potential of the blood, is also a pressure found in the blood. what liquid does it draw into the capillaries?
- aqueous glucose solution
- aqueous amino acid suspension