1. what is serum?
- plasma which has the protein fibrogen removed to prevent clotting
- plasma which has the protein fibrogen removed to prevent infection
- plasma which has the protein myrofibrin removed to prevent infection
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. pulmonary circulation is the movement of blood from the heart to the ....
3. the 3 main criteria for needing a transport system are...
- level of activity,size of the animals heart, surface area to volume ratio
- level of activity, size of the animal and surface area to volume ratio
- oxygen concentration,size of the animal, the size of the animals heart
4. hydrostatic pressure is the pressure that blood is under in the capillaries. what causes this pressure?
- contraction of the ventricles
- contraction of the capillaries
- contraction of the atria
5. define single circulation
- where blood passes through the heart once but circulates the body twice
- where blood passes through the heart once each time it circulates the body
- where blood goes through the heart 2 times but through the body once