1. pulmonary circulation is the movement of blood from the heart to the ....
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. hydrostatic pressure forces what 3 blood components out of the capillaries?
- erythrocytes, leukocytes and platelets
- water,ions and small molecules
- red blood cells,plasma and white blood cells
3. cardiac muscle (myocardium) is myogenic, what does this mean?
- It can create it's own rhythm
- it can modify its genes
- it can never die
4. the heart wall is made up of what muscle?
5. what are the 3 main functions of the blood?
- to kill cells, to protect against disease and to clot
- to transport material, to protect against disease and to clot
- to transport material, to be red and to clot