1. Where is tissue fluid formed?
- as blood passes through the capillaries
- as blood passes through veins
- as blood passes through arteries
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. define single circulation
- where blood passes through the heart once but circulates the body twice
- where blood passes through the heart once each time it circulates the body
- where blood goes through the heart 2 times but through the body once
3. hydrostatic pressure forces what 3 blood components out of the capillaries?
- water,ions and small molecules
- red blood cells,plasma and white blood cells
- erythrocytes, leukocytes and platelets
4. fluid tissue is collected in vessels in the lymphatic system where it is then known as lymph. what vessel is it collected in?
- lacteins in the lymphatic system
- lacteals in the lymphatic system
- lympillaries in the lymphatic system
5. solute potential of the blood, is also a pressure found in the blood. what liquid does it draw into the capillaries?
- aqueous amino acid suspension
- aqueous glucose solution