1. lymph has the same composition as tissue fluid but has...
- more 02 and less CO2
- more CO2 and less O2
- more CO and less O2
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. define single circulation
- where blood passes through the heart once each time it circulates the body
- where blood goes through the heart 2 times but through the body once
- where blood passes through the heart once but circulates the body twice
3. fluid tissue is collected in vessels in the lymphatic system where it is then known as lymph. what vessel is it collected in?
- lacteals in the lymphatic system
- lympillaries in the lymphatic system
- lacteins in the lymphatic system
4. what are the 3 main functions of the blood?
- to kill cells, to protect against disease and to clot
- to transport material, to protect against disease and to clot
- to transport material, to be red and to clot
5. hydrostatic pressure forces what 3 blood components out of the capillaries?
- erythrocytes, leukocytes and platelets
- water,ions and small molecules
- red blood cells,plasma and white blood cells