1. if tissue fluid doesn't return to the capillaries it causes a swelling known as an...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. pulmonary circulation is the movement of blood from the heart to the ....
3. during diastole all of the chambers of the heart are....
4. cardiac muscle (myocardium) is myogenic, what does this mean?
- It can create it's own rhythm
- it can modify its genes
- it can never die
5. what are the 3 stages of the cardiac cycle?
- diastole,atrial systole and ventricular systole
- diastole,atrial diastole and ventricular systole
- diastole, atrial systole and ventricular diastole