1. What does EFTPOS stand for?
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Service.
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Electronic Funds Travel at Point of Sale
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. A sales system records?
- Orders and contracts placed by customers.
- Money paid and money owed.
- The purchase orders sent to suppliers.
3. What documents linked to purchasing could be transferred using EDI?
- General Ledgers and Sales Ledgers
- Purchase orders, Invoices, Purchase Ledgers etc.
- Payslips and Tax Forms
4. What is bespoke software?
- A spreadsheet.
- Software developed specifically for an organisation.
- Software that is bought off the shelf.
5. What are purchase orders used for?
- To purchase goods or services for the organisation from the suplier.
- To request payment for goods or services.
- To record money being paid in for goods and services.