1. Confidential information such as this must be protected, what is the legislation used to do this?
- Data Protection Act.
- Computer Misuse Act
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the sales system have links with the stock control system?
- So that they can arrange meetings to discuss the company's accounts.
- So that items sold can be deducted from stock levels and staff have the most up to date information.
- So they know when to buy more stock.
3. What is the Income Statement?
- Lists the revenue, the expenditure and the net income during a particular period.
- Summarise the organisations accounts.
- Lists the assets, debts and owners' investment at a particular date.
4. What does EPOS stand for?
- Electronic Point of Sale.
- Electric Point of Sale.
- Electronic Point of Service.
5. What does EFTPOS stand for?
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Service.
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Electronic Funds Travel at Point of Sale