1. What is the purpose of the sales ledger?
- Record sales made + money paid in for the goods or services sold.
- To purchase goods from suppliers.
- To notify the organisation of a delivery.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the sales system have links with the stock control system?
- So that they can arrange meetings to discuss the company's accounts.
- So that items sold can be deducted from stock levels and staff have the most up to date information.
- So they know when to buy more stock.
3. A sales system records?
- Orders and contracts placed by customers.
- Money paid and money owed.
- The purchase orders sent to suppliers.
4. What does EDI stand for?
- Electronic Data Influx
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electric Data Interchange
5. What documents linked to purchasing could be transferred using EDI?
- Purchase orders, Invoices, Purchase Ledgers etc.
- Payslips and Tax Forms
- General Ledgers and Sales Ledgers