1. What is the purpose of the sales ledger?
- Record sales made + money paid in for the goods or services sold.
- To purchase goods from suppliers.
- To notify the organisation of a delivery.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. A sales system records?
- Orders and contracts placed by customers.
- Money paid and money owed.
- The purchase orders sent to suppliers.
3. What is bespoke software?
- Software developed specifically for an organisation.
- Software that is bought off the shelf.
- A spreadsheet.
4. What is the Balance Sheet?
- Lists the assets, debts and owners' investment at a particular date.
- Lists the revenue, the expenditure and the net income during a particular period.
- Summarise the organisations accounts.
5. What are purchase orders used for?
- To record money being paid in for goods and services.
- To purchase goods or services for the organisation from the suplier.
- To request payment for goods or services.