1. Why does the sales system have links with the stock control system?
- So that they can arrange meetings to discuss the company's accounts.
- So that items sold can be deducted from stock levels and staff have the most up to date information.
- So they know when to buy more stock.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of the accounts and finance system?
- To order goods when they need to be restocked.
- To keep track of payments, in going and out going payments and to manage cash flow.
- To organise staff information and queries
3. What is the General Ledger?
- Summarise the organisations accounts.
- Lists the revenue, the expenditure and the net income during a particular period.
- Lists the assets, debts and owners' investment at a particular date.
4. Confidential information such as this must be protected, what is the legislation used to do this?
- Data Protection Act.
- Computer Misuse Act
5. Which 5 pieces of information about employees would be stored in all systems?
- Place of Birth, Birth Weight, Number of Siblings, Favourite Colour and Middle Names.
- Full Name, DOB, Address, Gender, Education and Qualifications.
- Eye Colour, Height, Weight, Clothes Size and Hair Colour.