1. Which of the following is a disadvantage of hierarchical diagrams?
- Staff are not specialised in their areas
- Authority is not clearly shown
- Employee roles are not shown
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Progress Local Supermarkets managed?
- By 4 directors
- By a MD and 3 directors
- By a CEO, an MD and 3 directors
- By a MD and 5 directors
3. In the PLS case study, which director should the store manager report to?
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Office Services Director
- Operations Director
- Managing Director
4. On what page of the PLS case study can the hierarchical organisation structure be found?
5. Which of these is not a job function?
- Accounts and Finance
- Purchasing Assistant
- Human Resources
- ICT Services