1. What does PLS stand for?
- Progress Local Supermarkets
- People's Local Shop
- Paul's Lancashire Sales
- Progress Local Skips
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. On what page of the PLS case study can the hierarchical organisation structure be found?
3. In the PLS case study, which director should the store manager report to?
- Managing Director
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Operations Director
- Office Services Director
4. Which of these is not an example of a utility organisation?
5. Which of the following is a disadvantage of hierarchical diagrams?
- Authority is not clearly shown
- Employee roles are not shown
- Staff are not specialised in their areas