1. In the PLS case study, which director should the store manager report to?
- Operations Director
- Managing Director
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Office Services Director
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a disadvantage of hierarchical diagrams?
- Staff are not specialised in their areas
- Employee roles are not shown
- Authority is not clearly shown
3. Which of these is not an example of a utility organisation?
4. On what page of the PLS case study can the hierarchical organisation structure be found?
5. What does PLS stand for?
- Progress Local Skips
- Progress Local Supermarkets
- Paul's Lancashire Sales
- People's Local Shop