1. What is a Collocation?
- Pairs of words that are commonly placed next to each other
- Two words that mean the same
- A pair of words that oppose each other
- A group of words that link to each other
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is an example of a Concrete noun?
3. What influences idiolect?
- Family and friends
- Social class
4. Which is an example of Covert Prestige?
- "You aight, fam?"
- "Bees, honey and pollen"
- "Diverticulitis pain is often in the LLQ of the abdomen"
- "Would you like a cup of tea?"
5. What is Cataphoric reference?
- Referring forward to someone who hasn't been introduced yet
- Referring back to someone who has already been mentioned
- Referring to everybody
- Referring to the narrator