1. Which is an example of a Concrete noun?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by Semantic Ambiguity?
- A word/phrase that has a no meaning
- A word / phrase that is offensive
- A word/ phrase that has a dual meaning
- A word/ phrase that is specific
3. What is a Denotation?
- A shortened definition of the word
- A direct definition of the word
- An associated meaning of the word
- A wrong definition of the word
4. Which is an example of Covert Prestige?
- "You aight, fam?"
- "Bees, honey and pollen"
- "Diverticulitis pain is often in the LLQ of the abdomen"
- "Would you like a cup of tea?"
5. What is a Collocation?
- A group of words that link to each other
- Two words that mean the same
- Pairs of words that are commonly placed next to each other
- A pair of words that oppose each other