1. When was the Fisher Act?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What act was passed in 1870?
- Fisher Act
- Foster Act
- Butler Act
- Mundella Act
3. When was the Mundella Act Passed?
4. What resulted from the 1988 Education Reform Act?
- Enforced education till 14 years old
- National Curriculum, Grant Maintained Schools and Technical Colleges, Testing and Assessment, Reduced Control of the State
- Tripartite System
- 3 million apprenticeships, best country for maths technology science engineering, Good primary school place for every child, Failing secondary schools turned into Academies
5. What did the 1944 Butler Act result in?
- Enforced education till the age of 10
- Tripartite system and free secondary school places for all
- Tripartite system
- Enforced education till the age of 18