1. What did the 1944 Butler Act result in?
- Tripartite system and free secondary school places for all
- Tripartite system
- Enforced education till the age of 10
- Enforced education till the age of 18
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Fisher Act?
3. What resulted from the 1988 Education Reform Act?
- National Curriculum, Grant Maintained Schools and Technical Colleges, Testing and Assessment, Reduced Control of the State
- 3 million apprenticeships, best country for maths technology science engineering, Good primary school place for every child, Failing secondary schools turned into Academies
- Tripartite System
- Enforced education till 14 years old
4. What act was passed in 1870?
- Fisher Act
- Foster Act
- Butler Act
- Mundella Act
5. When was the Mundella Act Passed?