1. What pattern does an electron form when aimed at a double slit?
- One slit
- Two diffraction patterns overlapping
- A diffraction pattern when unobserved, and two slits when observed
- No pattern forms
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Planck's constant?
3. What are the four SUVAT equations?
- v^2=U^2+2AS, S=UT+1/2AT^2, v=U+AT, S= 1/2(U+V)T
- 2V=2U+2AS, S=T+(2AT)^2, V=U-AT, S="(UV)+T
- S=2V, V=U+2S-A, 2T=-U+V^2, S=T(2U+V)
4. What is a vector?
- A force with a magnitude
- A force that only has a vertical component
- A force with a direction and magnitude
- A force with a direction
5. What is Ohm's Law?