1. What is the formula for calculating the wavelength in the double slit experiment?
- lambda = ax/dsin(theta)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What pattern does an electron form when aimed at a double slit?
- One slit
- A diffraction pattern when unobserved, and two slits when observed
- No pattern forms
- Two diffraction patterns overlapping
3. What is the Ultraviolet Catastrophe?
- The ionising nature of ultraviolet light that can cause harm to humans
- The process of electrons being knocked off and causing an electric current to flow when an ultraviolet light is shined on the surface of a conductive, negatively charged metal
- The graph showing the wavelengths of the blackbody diagrams that showed unexpected bell-shaped curves instead of an infinite negative correlation
- The diffraction pattern caused by shining an ultraviolet light at a double slit
4. What is a vector?
- A force that only has a vertical component
- A force with a direction and magnitude
- A force with a magnitude
- A force with a direction
5. What are the four SUVAT equations?
- v^2=U^2+2AS, S=UT+1/2AT^2, v=U+AT, S= 1/2(U+V)T
- 2V=2U+2AS, S=T+(2AT)^2, V=U-AT, S="(UV)+T
- S=2V, V=U+2S-A, 2T=-U+V^2, S=T(2U+V)