1. What pattern does an electron form when aimed at a double slit?
- One slit
- Two diffraction patterns overlapping
- A diffraction pattern when unobserved, and two slits when observed
- No pattern forms
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Planck's constant?
3. What is the formula for calculating the wavelength in the double slit experiment?
- lambda = ax/dsin(theta)
4. What is Ohm's Law?
5. What is a vector?
- A force with a direction and magnitude
- A force with a direction
- A force with a magnitude
- A force that only has a vertical component