1. True or false: Bohr said that electrons have to be in shells otherwise the element would collapse
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do scientists not always use the quantum model?
- Becuase it can be too complex, so they use the refined Bohr model
- It may not be accurate
- There is a lack of evidence for this model, so some scientists prefer to use the Bohr model
3. True or false: Radiation will have a fixed frequency
4. What is another atomic model that hasn't been metioned yet?
- Quantum model
- double nucleus model
- There aren't any other models
5. When an electron _ _ _ _ _ between shells, electromagnetic radiation is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ or _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- moves, emmited, absorbed
- expand, changed, re-added
- shrinks, removed, stays the same