1. True or false: Radiation will have a fixed frequency
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Jonh Dalton described atoms as...
- Solid spheres, with different elements made up of different spheres
- Small circular blobs with tiny whizzing particles within them
- Clear solid spheres with pigment in the nucleus
- A positively charged pudding, with randomly dotted electrons throughout
3. What is another atomic model that hasn't been metioned yet?
- Quantum model
- double nucleus model
- There aren't any other models
4. J J Thompson came up with the plum pudding model, but what was it?
- A spherical shape, with a positively charged pudding and randomly dotted negative electrons
- A negatively charged pudding of electrons, with randomly dotted protons
- A large lumpy mass that was a big mixture of protons, nuetrons and electrons
5. Why do scientists not always use the quantum model?
- There is a lack of evidence for this model, so some scientists prefer to use the Bohr model
- Becuase it can be too complex, so they use the refined Bohr model
- It may not be accurate