1. What else did he say about the level of energy in each shell?
- It is always 3 or more
- It is fixed
- It varies
- It is very very loud
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is another atomic model that hasn't been metioned yet?
- There aren't any other models
- Quantum model
- double nucleus model
3. J J Thompson came up with the plum pudding model, but what was it?
- A large lumpy mass that was a big mixture of protons, nuetrons and electrons
- A spherical shape, with a positively charged pudding and randomly dotted negative electrons
- A negatively charged pudding of electrons, with randomly dotted protons
4. What was added to Bohrs model to explain why som elements are inert?
- extra electrons in orbitals
- extra orbitals
- different types of nucleus
5. True or false: Radiation will have a fixed frequency