1. J J Thompson came up with the plum pudding model, but what was it?
- A large lumpy mass that was a big mixture of protons, nuetrons and electrons
- A spherical shape, with a positively charged pudding and randomly dotted negative electrons
- A negatively charged pudding of electrons, with randomly dotted protons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When an electron _ _ _ _ _ between shells, electromagnetic radiation is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ or _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- moves, emmited, absorbed
- expand, changed, re-added
- shrinks, removed, stays the same
3. Why do scientists not always use the quantum model?
- There is a lack of evidence for this model, so some scientists prefer to use the Bohr model
- Becuase it can be too complex, so they use the refined Bohr model
- It may not be accurate
4. What else did he say about the level of energy in each shell?
- It is fixed
- It is very very loud
- It varies
- It is always 3 or more
5. What is another atomic model that hasn't been metioned yet?
- There aren't any other models
- Quantum model
- double nucleus model