1. J J Thompson came up with the plum pudding model, but what was it?
- A large lumpy mass that was a big mixture of protons, nuetrons and electrons
- A spherical shape, with a positively charged pudding and randomly dotted negative electrons
- A negatively charged pudding of electrons, with randomly dotted protons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: Bohr said that electrons have to be in shells otherwise the element would collapse
3. Who made modifications to Rutherfords model?
4. What else did he say about the level of energy in each shell?
- It is always 3 or more
- It is fixed
- It varies
- It is very very loud
5. What was added to Bohrs model to explain why som elements are inert?
- different types of nucleus
- extra orbitals
- extra electrons in orbitals