1. True or false: Bohr said that electrons have to be in shells otherwise the element would collapse
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who made modifications to Rutherfords model?
3. What is another atomic model that hasn't been metioned yet?
- Quantum model
- double nucleus model
- There aren't any other models
4. True or false: Radiation will have a fixed frequency
5. What else did he say about the level of energy in each shell?
- It is very very loud
- It is fixed
- It is always 3 or more
- It varies