1. Who made modifications to Rutherfords model?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: Bohr said that electrons have to be in shells otherwise the element would collapse
3. What was added to Bohrs model to explain why som elements are inert?
- extra electrons in orbitals
- extra orbitals
- different types of nucleus
4. What is another atomic model that hasn't been metioned yet?
- There aren't any other models
- Quantum model
- double nucleus model
5. What else did he say about the level of energy in each shell?
- It is very very loud
- It is fixed
- It is always 3 or more
- It varies