1. What else did he say about the level of energy in each shell?
- It is fixed
- It is very very loud
- It varies
- It is always 3 or more
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When an electron _ _ _ _ _ between shells, electromagnetic radiation is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ or _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- moves, emmited, absorbed
- expand, changed, re-added
- shrinks, removed, stays the same
3. What is another atomic model that hasn't been metioned yet?
- Quantum model
- double nucleus model
- There aren't any other models
4. True or false: Radiation will have a fixed frequency
5. How did Rutherford discover his improved version of an atomic model?
- They used a large amount of heat and managed to split apart the atom, which they studied underneath a microscope
- They found faults in the plum pudding model, so they guessed what it should be
- alpha particles fired straight at a thin sheet of gold. They expected most of them to be deflected by the possitive pudding, but most passed straight through, with some being deflected back
- They used an electron microscope