1. 'Great power' paragraph point evidence?
- Bank of Italy founded in 1893
- Wasn't seen well in the eyes of the world, South 80% pop was illiterate, income £8 a year comp. to England's £31.
- PSI founded in 1895
- Real wages increased by 2.5% each year 1901 to 1911
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'Foreign policy' paragraph point evidence?
- Child protection laws in 1902 and women's working day prohibited to 11 hours
- 1895 PSI were founded
- War with Libya in 1911/1912 took longer than expected
- PSI got 32 deputies in the chamber in 1900
3. 'Foreign policy' paragraph point evidence?
- 1906 to 1910 average of 1500 strikes a year
- 1895 PSI founded
- 60% worked in agriculture comp. to 10% in England
- 1912 Giolitti universal suffrage, electoral went from 3 million to 8.5 million
4. 'Internal policies/politics' paragraph point evidence?
- Entry into WW2 was divisive
- 1907 compulsory rest day each week introduced
- Libya war in 1911/1912 took longer than expected
- Three socialist parties by 1913
5. 'Rising socialism' paragraph point evidence?
- 11 hours per day for women and child protection laws 1902
- 50% increase gov spending 1900 to 1907
- in 1913 there were three socialist parties