1. 'Domestic policy' paragraph point evidence?
- 1/4 votes in 1900 election however never had more than 50,000 members
- 1.5 million immigrants living in USA by 1891
- 1906 to 19010 average 1500 strikes a year
- Mediterranean Agreements in 1890s under Crispi
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'Great power status' paragraph point evidence?
- Gov spending increased by 50% 1900 to 1907
- Defeat at Adowa in 1896
- 1900 PSI secured 32 deputies in the Chamber
3. 'Great power' paragraph point evidence?
- Wasn't seen well in the eyes of the world, South 80% pop was illiterate, income £8 a year comp. to England's £31.
- PSI founded in 1895
- Bank of Italy founded in 1893
- Real wages increased by 2.5% each year 1901 to 1911
4. 'Rising socialism' paragraph point evidence?
- 11 hours per day for women and child protection laws 1902
- 50% increase gov spending 1900 to 1907
- in 1913 there were three socialist parties
5. 'Internal policies/politics' paragraph point evidence?
- Entry into WW2 was divisive
- Three socialist parties by 1913
- 1907 compulsory rest day each week introduced
- Libya war in 1911/1912 took longer than expected