- Created by: TobyHill5
- Created on: 29-04-18 16:04
1. lilac flame colour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. why are sodium+potassium compounds good chemical reagents?
- all of them
- the metal ions are unreactive and act as spectator ions
- most compounds are soluble in water
- compounds are colourless in aqueous solution so do not interfere with colour changes
3. Which is not true about the group 2 nitrates?
- they are more difficult to decompose going UP the group
- they are colourless crystalline solids
- they are very soluble
- they decompose to the oxide on heating (+nitrogendioxide + oxygen)
4. the solubility of the group 2 hydroxides ________ down the group
5. sulfates are.......
- all soluble
- mostly soluble (barium+lead)
- all insoluble
- mostly soluble (silver+lead)