- Created by: Ani313
- Created on: 08-04-17 17:51
1. How many parts does the nevous system divide into (according to diagram that may have to be labelled in exam) ?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. During the fight or flight repsonse which part of the brain percieves the stressor/threat?
- The hyperthalamus
- The prefrontal cortex
- The spinal cord, due to information from the sensory neurons
3. Which gland is the master gland and controls other glands?
- Adrenal gland
- Thyroid gland
- Pituitary gland
4. Which is not true when speaking about the effects of the parasympathetic nervous system on body functions?
- Pupil constriction
- Increase in blood divereted from the surface of the skin
- Decrease in heart rate
- Salivary glands will produce saliva
5. What are the two sub sections of the Autonomic Nervous System?
- somatic and parasomatic
- sympathetic and parasympathetic
- sympatic and parasympatic
- semantic and parasemantic