- Created by: TobyHill5
- Created on: 28-04-18 14:53
1. In pure water, eukaryotic cells........
- take on water
- lose water
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a concentrated solution, plant cells become.....
3. the bulk transport of molecules that are too large to pass through the plasma membrane of the cell, OUT OF the cell
4. glucose travels across membranes via..........
- facilitated diffusion (carrier)
- facilitated diffusion (channel)
- simple diffusion
5. Which is NOT a role of a membrane WITHIN a cell
- may release chemicals that signal to other cells
- keep some molecules (DNA/hydrolytic enzymes) separate
- contain pigments vital in photosynthesis
- provide a large surface area for reactions
Similar Biology resources: