- Created by: TobyHill5
- Created on: 28-04-18 14:53
1. amino acids travel across membranes via..........
- simple diffusion
- facilitated diffusion (carrier)
- facilitated diffusion (channel)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
- the plasma membrane is pulled away from the cellulose cell wall
- the animal cell shrinks and becomes wrinkled
- the animal cell expands until it bursts
3. guard cells actively transport potassium ions in, lowering the water potential of the cell so that......
- water moves in
- water leaves
4. hypotonic solution
- a solution where the concentration of solute molecule is greater inside the cell than outside
- a solution where the concentration of solute molecule is greater outside the cell than inside
- a solution where the concentration of solutes is the same inside and outside of the cell
5. Which molecule does not travel across membranes via facilitated diffusion involving carrier proteins?
- steroid hormones
- amino acids
Similar Biology resources: