1. What bond is formed between nucleotides?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does semi-conservative replication mean?
- Each new DNA molecule contains one strand from the original DNA and one new strand
- New strands of DNA are made by attaching nucleotides to a strand of RNA
- Both DNA strands are broken down into ucleotides and used to assemble a new strand of DNA
3. What base does Adenine pair with?
4. What base does Uracil take the place of in RNA
5. What enzyme breaks the hydrogen bonds between bases on the two polynucleotide strands of DNA during semi-conservative replication?
- RNA Pepsin
- DNA Amylase
- DNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
Similar Biology resources: