1. What base does Uracil take the place of in RNA
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a nucleotide made up of?
- Pentose sugar, Glycerol molecule, Carbon atom
- Pentose sugar, Phosphate, Nitrogenous-containing base
- Hexose sugar, phospholipid, R base
3. What does semi-conservative replication mean?
- Both DNA strands are broken down into ucleotides and used to assemble a new strand of DNA
- Each new DNA molecule contains one strand from the original DNA and one new strand
- New strands of DNA are made by attaching nucleotides to a strand of RNA
4. What bond is formed between nucleotides?
5. How many Hydrogen boneds are present between Cytosine and Guanine?
Similar Biology resources: