1. How many Hydrogen boneds are present between Cytosine and Guanine?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What base does Adenine pair with?
3. What is a nucleotide made up of?
- Pentose sugar, Phosphate, Nitrogenous-containing base
- Hexose sugar, phospholipid, R base
- Pentose sugar, Glycerol molecule, Carbon atom
4. What bond is formed between nucleotides?
5. What enzyme breaks the hydrogen bonds between bases on the two polynucleotide strands of DNA during semi-conservative replication?
- DNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
- RNA Pepsin
- DNA Amylase
Similar Biology resources: