1. What base does Uracil take the place of in RNA
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does semi-conservative replication mean?
- Each new DNA molecule contains one strand from the original DNA and one new strand
- New strands of DNA are made by attaching nucleotides to a strand of RNA
- Both DNA strands are broken down into ucleotides and used to assemble a new strand of DNA
3. What bond is formed between nucleotides?
4. What enzyme breaks the hydrogen bonds between bases on the two polynucleotide strands of DNA during semi-conservative replication?
- DNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
- RNA Pepsin
- DNA Amylase
5. What base does Adenine pair with?
Similar Biology resources: