1. What is the product of alpha glucose + alpha glucose?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the product of beta galactose + alpha glucose?
3. What is the main function of monosaccharides?
- To provide a store of energy (i.e. starch)
- To provide energy (i.e. glucose)
- To provide cell structure (i.e. cellulose)
4. Which of these is NOT a characteristic of monosaccharides?
- Insolubility in non-polar substances
- Solubility in non-polar substances
- They taste sweet
5. In alpha glucose, the hydroxyl group (OH) is _____ the plane of the molecule
Similar Biology resources: