1. Isomers are …?
- Atoms of the same element with different numbers of neutrons and different masses
- Molecules with the same formula, but whose atoms are arranged differently in space
- Molecules with a different formula, but whose atoms are arranged in the same way in space
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give two properties of a disaccharide
- sweet, soluble
- sweet, insoluble
- strong, insoluble
3. What is the product of beta galactose + alpha glucose?
4. What is the main function of monosaccharides?
- To provide a store of energy (i.e. starch)
- To provide energy (i.e. glucose)
- To provide cell structure (i.e. cellulose)
5. What is the product of alpha glucose + alpha glucose?
Similar Biology resources: