1. Why does glucose dissolve in water?
- It is a polar molecule and hydrogen bonds can form between the hydroxyl groups
- It is non polar
- It doesnt contain hydroxyl groups
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is cellulose made from?
- Beta Glucose
- Alpha Glucose
3. What is the primary structure of a protein?
- The sequence of amino acids that are joined
- The folding of the protein into its final shape
- Two or more individual proteins interacting
4. What bonds are found in Amylopectin?
- Alpha glucose 1,4 glycosidic bonds
- Alpha glucose 1,4 and 1,6 glycosidic bonds
- Beta glucose 1,4 glycosidic bonds
5. what kind of bond occurs in carbohydrates?