1. S- Describe the Instrumentation used ?
- Large Orchestra
- Small Orchestra , One instrument per part
- Just for Brass
- Guitar and Piano Duet
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. R- Give two techniques used in this Music?
- Layers and Extreme dynamics
- Looping and Multi-Tracking.
- Pizzicato and Syncopation
3. B-What is a Tri-tone?
- An interval of 3 full tones
- Three notes played together
- Three Tones
4. R- What is the instrumentation ?
- 7 electric guitars , 2 bass guitars and an acoustic guitar
- 7 electric guitars , 2 bass guitars and a triangle
- 88 guitars all of ranging typres
- 5 bass guitars , 3 electric guitars and 7 acoustic guitars
5. S- What is the Structure of this piece ?
- A Free Rondo ( ABACA)
- Ternery (ABA)
- Verse - Chorus