1. R- Nane TWO minimalist techniques?
- Short Motifs & Layering
- Long Motifs & Syncopation
- No Name & Clapping Rhythm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. B- TWO ideas of how the mood of excitement and anticipation are created within the piece?
- Fast Tempo & Ostinati
- Accents & Long Slow Vocal Phrases
- Long Rhythmic Riffs & Slow Tempo
3. R- Give two techniques used in this Music?
- Looping and Multi-Tracking.
- Pizzicato and Syncopation
- Layers and Extreme dynamics
4. S- Which of these isn't a feature of Expressionism?
- Quite Short
- Balenced Forms
- One Intense Emotion per piece
- Extreme Dynamics
5. S- What is a Hexachord?
- Groups of 6 notes are used in one chord
- 6 chords all place at one on different instruments
- When 7 notes are played in One Chord.