1. R- What is the Texture of the Piece?
- Texture Builds throughout the piece but is mainly Polyphonic
- Texture is stable , but Homophonic
- It has 5 layers , so layered
- Monophonic , One simple Piano Line
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. S- What is a Hexachord?
- When 7 notes are played in One Chord.
- Groups of 6 notes are used in one chord
- 6 chords all place at one on different instruments
3. B- What type of Voice is used?
4. R- What is the instrumentation ?
- 5 bass guitars , 3 electric guitars and 7 acoustic guitars
- 7 electric guitars , 2 bass guitars and an acoustic guitar
- 88 guitars all of ranging typres
- 7 electric guitars , 2 bass guitars and a triangle
5. R- Give two techniques used in this Music?
- Layers and Extreme dynamics
- Looping and Multi-Tracking.
- Pizzicato and Syncopation