1. B- TWO ideas of how the mood of excitement and anticipation are created within the piece?
- Fast Tempo & Ostinati
- Accents & Long Slow Vocal Phrases
- Long Rhythmic Riffs & Slow Tempo
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. S- Describe the Dynamics of this Piece?
- Fragmented and Often Ignored
- Careful and Subtle
- Wide Extremes ,with sudden changes
- Filled with Cresendos and Diminuendos
3. S- What is a Hexachord?
- Groups of 6 notes are used in one chord
- 6 chords all place at one on different instruments
- When 7 notes are played in One Chord.
4. S- What is Serialism?
- Is arranging all 12 semitones within the Octave in a particular way Keeping them in order.
- AIs arranging all 76 semitones within the Octave in a particular way K
- Is arranging all 13 semitones within the Octave in a particular way K
5. R- What is the instrumentation ?
- 88 guitars all of ranging typres
- 7 electric guitars , 2 bass guitars and an acoustic guitar
- 7 electric guitars , 2 bass guitars and a triangle
- 5 bass guitars , 3 electric guitars and 7 acoustic guitars