1. S- What is Serialism?
- Is arranging all 12 semitones within the Octave in a particular way Keeping them in order.
- AIs arranging all 76 semitones within the Octave in a particular way K
- Is arranging all 13 semitones within the Octave in a particular way K
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. R-What is the Time signiture?
3. B-What is a Tri-tone?
- Three Tones
- An interval of 3 full tones
- Three notes played together
4. S- What is a Hexachord?
- Groups of 6 notes are used in one chord
- 6 chords all place at one on different instruments
- When 7 notes are played in One Chord.
5. R- Nane TWO minimalist techniques?
- Short Motifs & Layering
- Long Motifs & Syncopation
- No Name & Clapping Rhythm