1. B-What is a Tri-tone?
- An interval of 3 full tones
- Three notes played together
- Three Tones
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. B- TWO ideas of how the mood of excitement and anticipation are created within the piece?
- Fast Tempo & Ostinati
- Accents & Long Slow Vocal Phrases
- Long Rhythmic Riffs & Slow Tempo
3. S- What is a Hexachord?
- Groups of 6 notes are used in one chord
- 6 chords all place at one on different instruments
- When 7 notes are played in One Chord.
4. R- The Live guitar plays a ..?... Melody?
5. S- What is Serialism?
- Is arranging all 13 semitones within the Octave in a particular way K
- Is arranging all 12 semitones within the Octave in a particular way Keeping them in order.
- AIs arranging all 76 semitones within the Octave in a particular way K