1. B- What Tri-tone is commonly used within the piece?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. B-What is a Tri-tone?
- An interval of 3 full tones
- Three notes played together
- Three Tones
3. S- Which of these isn't a feature of Expressionism?
- Extreme Dynamics
- Quite Short
- Balenced Forms
- One Intense Emotion per piece
4. R- The Live guitar plays a ..?... Melody?
5. S- Describe the Dynamics of this Piece?
- Fragmented and Often Ignored
- Careful and Subtle
- Wide Extremes ,with sudden changes
- Filled with Cresendos and Diminuendos