1. What is the name of the painted sarcophagus showing scenes of a procession of people with offerings in front of alters?
- The Hagia Triada sarcophagus
- The Myrtos sarcophagus
- The Quartier Mu sarcophagus
- The Ulu Burun sarcophagus
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a 'peak sanctuary' in the late bronze age Crete?
- places for cult worship and group sacrifices
- temples on moutain tops
- places for rituals and offerings on hill tops and mountain sides
- shrines to specific gods on raised grounds
3. What cargo was found from the Ulu Burun shipwreck off the southern coast of Turkey?
- copper, tin, glass ingots, ivory, ostrich eggs, pottery
- Pottery, weapons, tin ingots, tortoise eggs, frying pans
- glass ingots, ivory, oil, crocodile teeth, beer caskets
- hippopotamus teeth, tortoise eggs, jewelry, pottery
4. What were the Linear B tablets used for?
- to record goods and people under the palace of Malia's control
- to record goods and administrative data at the palace of Malia
- to record goods and people under the palace of Knossos' control
- to record goods and administrative data at the palace of Knossos
5. Where was a Kernos stone found?
- The Palace of Malia
- The Palace of Quartier Mu
- The Palace of Knossos
- The Palace of Mycenae