1. Where was a Kernos stone found?
- The Palace of Quartier Mu
- The Palace of Knossos
- The Palace of Malia
- The Palace of Mycenae
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the functions of the Mycenaean palaces?
- council house and law court
- centers of government, shrines, workshops, storage spaces
- houses of rich elite and acted as their private workshops
- house of leader or government housing, temples, storage spaces
3. What were Cycladic 'frying pans' used for?
- Unknown, looked like frying pans, found in burials, possible ritualistic
- Used like an actual frying pan
- Used for funerals, found in burials possibly at symbol of wealth
- Used for rituals, to give offerings to the gods
4. What is the name of the painted sarcophagus showing scenes of a procession of people with offerings in front of alters?
- The Ulu Burun sarcophagus
- The Myrtos sarcophagus
- The Hagia Triada sarcophagus
- The Quartier Mu sarcophagus
5. What were the Linear B tablets used for?
- to record goods and people under the palace of Knossos' control
- to record goods and administrative data at the palace of Knossos
- to record goods and people under the palace of Malia's control
- to record goods and administrative data at the palace of Malia