1. What were Cycladic 'frying pans' used for?
- Used for funerals, found in burials possibly at symbol of wealth
- Used for rituals, to give offerings to the gods
- Unknown, looked like frying pans, found in burials, possible ritualistic
- Used like an actual frying pan
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the Linear B tablets used for?
- to record goods and administrative data at the palace of Malia
- to record goods and people under the palace of Knossos' control
- to record goods and people under the palace of Malia's control
- to record goods and administrative data at the palace of Knossos
3. The Quartier Mu is a complex of industrial, cult and residential buildings adjacent to which Minoan Palace?
- The Palace of Quartier Mu
- The Palace of Malia
- The Palace at Mycenae
- The Palace of Knossos
4. What is the name of the painted sarcophagus showing scenes of a procession of people with offerings in front of alters?
- The Hagia Triada sarcophagus
- The Quartier Mu sarcophagus
- The Ulu Burun sarcophagus
- The Myrtos sarcophagus
5. What was a 'peak sanctuary' in the late bronze age Crete?
- places for rituals and offerings on hill tops and mountain sides
- temples on moutain tops
- shrines to specific gods on raised grounds
- places for cult worship and group sacrifices