1. What procession of people is not seen on the frieze?
- The Julian-Claudian family with respectfully bowed heads
- The Roman Army
- Men, women and children seen in formal togas
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were the stories of the founding of Rome including Romulus and Remus and Roman Kings included?
- Show Augustus had restored the republic
- To show how Rome was being reborn
- Augustus claimed he was a descendant from Romulus and Remus
3. Who can be seen on the front of the Ara Pacis ?
- Mother Earth
4. What is the translation of 'Ara Pacis'?
- Altar of Peace
- Augustus's Altar
- Temple of Augustus
5. What was depicted at the bottom of the Ara Pacis?
- Parthians returning the lost eagles
- Blooming flowers and crops
- Fallen Gallic Troops