1. What is an example of the Doppler Effect?
- An echo
- Moving ambulance with its siren on.
- A potato
- Hitting a drum
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CMBR stand for?
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Minimal Background Radiation
- Cosmic Micro Backing Rays
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiums
3. How do we conclude that a moving object in space has Red Shifted?
- We look at spectral lines and see if they have shifted.
- It is red, so it has obviously Red Shifted...
- Using the electromagnetic spectrum.
4. What proved the Big Bang to be correct?
- Doppler Effect
- Red Shift
- Blue Shift
5. Which wave has the highest Frequency and shortest Wavelength?
- Infared Radiation
- Ocean Waves (Woah duuuddde, we can surf them broooo!)
- Gamma rays
Similar Physics resources: