1. What does Red Shift prove?
- The universe is expanding.
- The Big Bang Theory.
- That blood cells are red.
- That hydrogen is present in stars.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of the Doppler Effect?
- Hitting a drum
- Moving ambulance with its siren on.
- An echo
- A potato
3. What proved the Universe was expanding?
- Einstein (Dang, he is pretty smart though...)
- Red Shift
- Biology (Not a science though...)
- Doppler Effect
4. Which wave has the highest Frequency and shortest Wavelength?
- Gamma rays
- Infared Radiation
- Ocean Waves (Woah duuuddde, we can surf them broooo!)
5. Which wave can pass through the Ionosphere?
- Gamma Rays
- Potato waves
Similar Physics resources: