1. How do we conclude that a moving object in space has Red Shifted?
- We look at spectral lines and see if they have shifted.
- Using the electromagnetic spectrum.
- It is red, so it has obviously Red Shifted...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which wave can pass through the Ionosphere?
- Potato waves
- Gamma Rays
3. What does CMBR stand for?
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiums
- Cosmic Minimal Background Radiation
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Micro Backing Rays
4. Which wave has the highest Frequency and shortest Wavelength?
- Gamma rays
- Infared Radiation
- Ocean Waves (Woah duuuddde, we can surf them broooo!)
5. What proved the Universe was expanding?
- Doppler Effect
- Red Shift
- Biology (Not a science though...)
- Einstein (Dang, he is pretty smart though...)
Similar Physics resources: