1. Which wave can pass through the Ionosphere?
- Gamma Rays
- Potato waves
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. If an object has been Blue Shifted, what direction is it moving in, relative to Earth?
- Towards Earth
- Away from Earth
3. What proved the Universe was expanding?
- Einstein (Dang, he is pretty smart though...)
- Doppler Effect
- Red Shift
- Biology (Not a science though...)
4. What does CMBR stand for?
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Minimal Background Radiation
- Cosmic Micro Backing Rays
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiums
5. How do we conclude that a moving object in space has Red Shifted?
- We look at spectral lines and see if they have shifted.
- It is red, so it has obviously Red Shifted...
- Using the electromagnetic spectrum.
Similar Physics resources: