1. What proved the Big Bang to be correct?
- Blue Shift
- Doppler Effect
- Red Shift
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CMBR stand for?
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiums
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Micro Backing Rays
- Cosmic Minimal Background Radiation
3. What is an example of the Doppler Effect?
- An echo
- Hitting a drum
- Moving ambulance with its siren on.
- A potato
4. Which wave has the highest Frequency and shortest Wavelength?
- Ocean Waves (Woah duuuddde, we can surf them broooo!)
- Gamma rays
- Infared Radiation
5. What does Red Shift prove?
- The universe is expanding.
- That hydrogen is present in stars.
- The Big Bang Theory.
- That blood cells are red.
Similar Physics resources: