1. How do we conclude that a moving object in space has Red Shifted?
- We look at spectral lines and see if they have shifted.
- It is red, so it has obviously Red Shifted...
- Using the electromagnetic spectrum.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CMBR stand for?
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Minimal Background Radiation
- Cosmic Micro Backing Rays
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiums
3. If an object has been Blue Shifted, what direction is it moving in, relative to Earth?
- Towards Earth
- Away from Earth
4. What proved the Universe was expanding?
- Doppler Effect
- Red Shift
- Biology (Not a science though...)
- Einstein (Dang, he is pretty smart though...)
5. What does Red Shift prove?
- That hydrogen is present in stars.
- The Big Bang Theory.
- The universe is expanding.
- That blood cells are red.
Similar Physics resources: