1. Which wave has the highest Frequency and shortest Wavelength?
- Gamma rays
- Infared Radiation
- Ocean Waves (Woah duuuddde, we can surf them broooo!)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which wave can pass through the Ionosphere?
- Potato waves
- Gamma Rays
3. If an object has been Blue Shifted, what direction is it moving in, relative to Earth?
- Towards Earth
- Away from Earth
4. What is an example of the Doppler Effect?
- Moving ambulance with its siren on.
- Hitting a drum
- A potato
- An echo
5. What proved the Universe was expanding?
- Biology (Not a science though...)
- Doppler Effect
- Red Shift
- Einstein (Dang, he is pretty smart though...)
Similar Physics resources: