1. If images are formed behind the eyeball the person is......
- Perfectly normal
- Long sighted
- Short sighted
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A non-spherical eyeball is called what?
- Long sight
3. What carries nerve impulses from the retina to the brain?
- The cornea
- The optic nerve
- The pupil
4. What shape is a diverging (concave) lens?
- Curved but the same thickness
- Thinner in the centre, thicker on the outside
- Thinker in the centre, thinner on the outside
5. What is the coloured ring of muscle that controls the amount of light entering the eye?
Similar Physics resources: