1. What is the cornea?
- the light sensitive cells around the inside of the cells
- A transparent layer that protects the eye and helps to focus light onto the retina
- Changes shape to focus light onto the retina
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. On a convex lens if the image is closer to the lens than the principal focus what is the image?
- Virtual, upright and magnified
- Virtual, upright and diminished
- Real, inverted and diminished
3. What carries nerve impulses from the retina to the brain?
- The cornea
- The optic nerve
- The pupil
4. What is the unit for the power of a lens?
5. When the image is formed where the light rays appear to come from the image is called.....
Similar Physics resources: