1. What makes a lens flatter and thinner?
- Higher refractice index
- More of a curve on the lens
- Lower refractive index
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cornea?
- the light sensitive cells around the inside of the cells
- A transparent layer that protects the eye and helps to focus light onto the retina
- Changes shape to focus light onto the retina
3. What is the coloured ring of muscle that controls the amount of light entering the eye?
4. Convex lens refract the light to ....
- Become parallel
- Converge to a point
- Diverge away from a point
5. What type of lens helps someone that is short sighted?
- Biconvex lens
- Concave lens
- Convex lens
Similar Physics resources: