1. What shape is a diverging (concave) lens?
- Thinner in the centre, thicker on the outside
- Thinker in the centre, thinner on the outside
- Curved but the same thickness
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. For an image to be real and inverted on a converging lens where does the object have to be?
- Furthur away from the lens than the principal focus
- Closer to the lens than the focal length
- Furthur away than twice the focal length
3. What type of lens helps someone that is short sighted?
- Biconvex lens
- Concave lens
- Convex lens
4. What is the cornea?
- the light sensitive cells around the inside of the cells
- A transparent layer that protects the eye and helps to focus light onto the retina
- Changes shape to focus light onto the retina
5. On a convex lens if the image is closer to the lens than the principal focus what is the image?
- Real, inverted and diminished
- Virtual, upright and magnified
- Virtual, upright and diminished
Similar Physics resources: