1. A non-spherical eyeball is called what?
- Long sight
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What carries nerve impulses from the retina to the brain?
- The optic nerve
- The pupil
- The cornea
3. What is the cornea?
- A transparent layer that protects the eye and helps to focus light onto the retina
- Changes shape to focus light onto the retina
- the light sensitive cells around the inside of the cells
4. What is the coloured ring of muscle that controls the amount of light entering the eye?
5. What makes a lens flatter and thinner?
- Lower refractive index
- Higher refractice index
- More of a curve on the lens
Similar Physics resources: