1. What carries nerve impulses from the retina to the brain?
- The optic nerve
- The pupil
- The cornea
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. On a convex lens if the image is closer to the lens than the principal focus what is the image?
- Virtual, upright and magnified
- Virtual, upright and diminished
- Real, inverted and diminished
3. If images are formed behind the eyeball the person is......
- Long sighted
- Short sighted
- Perfectly normal
4. What is the coloured ring of muscle that controls the amount of light entering the eye?
5. What is the distance from the centre of the lens to the principal focus called?
- The focal distance
- The focal length
- The principal distance
Similar Physics resources: