1. What type of lens helps someone that is short sighted?
- Concave lens
- Convex lens
- Biconvex lens
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. For an image to be real and inverted on a converging lens where does the object have to be?
- Furthur away from the lens than the principal focus
- Closer to the lens than the focal length
- Furthur away than twice the focal length
3. What makes a lens flatter and thinner?
- Higher refractice index
- More of a curve on the lens
- Lower refractive index
4. When the image is formed where the light rays appear to come from the image is called.....
5. What shape is a diverging (concave) lens?
- Thinner in the centre, thicker on the outside
- Thinker in the centre, thinner on the outside
- Curved but the same thickness
Similar Physics resources: