1. What shape is a diverging (concave) lens?
- Curved but the same thickness
- Thinner in the centre, thicker on the outside
- Thinker in the centre, thinner on the outside
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. For an image to be real and inverted on a converging lens where does the object have to be?
- Furthur away from the lens than the principal focus
- Closer to the lens than the focal length
- Furthur away than twice the focal length
3. The ciliary muscles are attached to the eye lens by what?
- Suspensory ligaments
- Ciliary ligaments
- The retina
4. What makes a lens flatter and thinner?
- Lower refractive index
- Higher refractice index
- More of a curve on the lens
5. What carries nerve impulses from the retina to the brain?
- The cornea
- The optic nerve
- The pupil
Similar Physics resources: