1. On a convex lens if the image is closer to the lens than the principal focus what is the image?
- Real, inverted and diminished
- Virtual, upright and magnified
- Virtual, upright and diminished
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. If images are formed behind the eyeball the person is......
- Perfectly normal
- Long sighted
- Short sighted
3. What is the cornea?
- the light sensitive cells around the inside of the cells
- A transparent layer that protects the eye and helps to focus light onto the retina
- Changes shape to focus light onto the retina
4. What is the unit for the power of a lens?
5. What is the coloured ring of muscle that controls the amount of light entering the eye?
Similar Physics resources: