1. A non-spherical eyeball is called what?
- Long sight
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. When the image is formed where the light rays appear to come from the image is called.....
3. Magnification =
- Image height / Object height
- Object height x Image height
- Object height / Image height
4. What shape is a diverging (concave) lens?
- Thinner in the centre, thicker on the outside
- Thinker in the centre, thinner on the outside
- Curved but the same thickness
5. What is the coloured ring of muscle that controls the amount of light entering the eye?
Similar Physics resources: