- Created by: Claire Ashworth
- Created on: 10-04-15 12:02
1. Which is a difference between mRNA and tRNA?
- tRNA has a codon, mRNA has an anticodon
- mRNA has an amino acid binding site, tRNA doesnt
- tRNA as hydrogen bonds, mRNA doesnt
- tRNA is linear,mRNA is clover-leafed shaped
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe how hormones and local chemical mediators reach the cells they affect
- Both diffuse into cells from the blood
- Active Transport
- Hormones in the blood, L.C.M spread by diffusion.
- Hormones spread by diffusion, L.C.M in the blood
3. Why do cone cells have a higher level of visual acuity?
- Rhodopsin is bleached at a high light intenisty
- Each cone cell is conneted to an individual neurone
- Rhodopsin is bleached at a low light intenisty
- Several cone cells are connected to one bipolar cell
4. Define Tropism
- Muscular Contractions
- A growth movement of part of a plant in response to a directional stimulus
- A movement that bares some relationship to the location of the stimulus
- Random movement in response to a stimulus
5. What is recombinant DNA?
- A vector
- Restriction enzymes
- Sections of DNA from two species
- A bacterial plasmid
Similar Biology resources: