1. How is resting potential established in an axon?
- Active transport of potassium ions out of an axon
- Active transport of sodium ions into an axon
- Active transport of sodium ions out of an axon
- Diffusion of sodium ions out of an axon
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an antigen?
- I came here for unit 5 and do not remember the answer for this question, I mean who cares if this is a synoptic unit with a big essay question at the end
- A pathogen
- A protein on the cell surface membrane triggering an immune response
- A protein on the surface of a cell
3. How does insulin affect blood glucose levels?
- Lowers blood glucose levels
- Causes glycogenolysis to occur
- Increases blood glucose levels
- Causes gluconeogenesis to occur
4. What bond is between amino acids
- Hydrogen bond
- Peptide bond
- Disulphide bond
- Ionic bond
5. What is recombinant DNA?
- Restriction enzymes
- A bacterial plasmid
- Sections of DNA from two species
- A vector
Similar Biology resources: