1. What is the fuel substance in biogas?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Water Vapour
1 of 30
Other questions in this quiz
2. If air is present during the production of biogas, this causes a high concentration of carbon dioxide to be produced because...
- Air contains oxygen, which anaerobic bacteria use to respire, producing carbon dioxide.
- Air contains oxygen, which encourages aerobic bacteria to respire. This produces carbon dioxide.
- Carbon dioxide is attracted to air and seeps into the container.
- Air contains water vapour, which aerobic bacteria use to respire, producing carbon dioxide.
3. Ultrafiltration is...
- When water is reabsorbed back into the blood.
- When a high pressure is built up in the blood vessels, which forces substances out of the blood and into the Bowman's capsule.
- When a high pressure is built up in the nephrons, forcing substances back into the blood.
- When ultraviolet light is used to filter water.
4. Which substance is NOT meant to be filtered out of the blood?
5. What is the name of the bacteria added to milk to make yoghurt?
- Lactobacillus Casei