1. Why is religion seen as an Opiot?
- Promises Sadness
- Dulls the pain of exploitation
- Offers no solution to exploitation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes the working class to not notice they are being exploited?
- False Class Conciousness
- Social Control
3. Marxist see society based on a what?
- Equal Base
4. Religion is the opium....
- of the people
- of society and its norms
- to the higher dominance
5. Name a criticism of the Marxist theory?
- does not take into account gender
- Ignores the positive, Psychological function
- Will not work in modern day society, only works in communism