1. Why is religion seen as an Opiot?
- Promises Sadness
- Dulls the pain of exploitation
- Offers no solution to exploitation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a criticism of the Marxist theory?
- Ignores the positive, Psychological function
- does not take into account gender
- Will not work in modern day society, only works in communism
3. Marxist see religion as an Ideology, what are its three main functions?
- Control, Justifying suffering, Justifying power
- Rules, Order, Justifying power
- Collective Conscience, Justifying power, Dominance
4. Marx sees religion as a product of what?
5. Name another Criticism of the Marxist theory?
- Ignores the Potential for Revolution
- Ignores negative views