1. What does Bellah 1970 look at?
- Patriarchy in religion
- Civil religion
- Uncontrollable events
- Spiritual gin
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Collective Conscience?
- Keeping Patriarchal Values
- Shared views
- Getting and Maintaining Order
3. In what two situations does psychological function perform its role?
- Times of War, Fear
- Life crisis, Uncontrollable events
- Life Crisis, Uncertainty in community
4. What does religion help maintain?
- Value consensus, Order, Solidarity
- Moral Code, False Class Conscience, Patriarchy
- Discipline, Falsification, Order
5. What are the two essential functions that enable individuals to cope?
- Justifies central values, Gives primary source on meaning
- Collective conscience, Source of Patriarchy
- Primary source of meaning, Value consensus