1. What is social control function?
- Justifying suffering
- Fear through religion
- Order through religion
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two essential functions that enable individuals to cope?
- Justifies central values, Gives primary source on meaning
- Collective conscience, Source of Patriarchy
- Primary source of meaning, Value consensus
3. In what two situations does psychological function perform its role?
- Life crisis, Uncontrollable events
- Life Crisis, Uncertainty in community
- Times of War, Fear
4. What does Bellah 1970 look at?
- Civil religion
- Patriarchy in religion
- Spiritual gin
- Uncontrollable events
5. What does Malinowski 1954 Study?
- The Psychological function
- The Ecomonic Superstructure
- Values and Meanings