1. Who states that young people want to have a pick 'n' mix approach to religion?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Young indivuduals are attracted to NRMS and NAMS, but which group is different?
- Evangelical's between 14-25
- Young Muslims
- Middle Class Christians
3. What does Lynch believe about young people finding religion?
- Find religion through family values and norms
- They find it through fashion, music and other secular interests
- Find religion through NAMS and NRMS
4. Individuals under 34 have what?
- The lowest levels of belief in God
- The highest levels of belief in God
5. Under Brierleys study, what percentage of 10-14yr olds thought church was boring?