1. What does Lynch believe about young people finding religion?
- Find religion through family values and norms
- They find it through fashion, music and other secular interests
- Find religion through NAMS and NRMS
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Under Brierleys study, what percentage of 10-14yr olds thought church was boring?
3. Who came up with term Believing without Belonging?
4. Individuals under 34 have what?
- The lowest levels of belief in God
- The highest levels of belief in God
5. Who states that young people want to have a pick 'n' mix approach to religion?