1. Individuals under 34 have what?
- The lowest levels of belief in God
- The highest levels of belief in God
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who states that young people want to have a pick 'n' mix approach to religion?
3. Young indivuduals are attracted to NRMS and NAMS, but which group is different?
- Young Muslims
- Middle Class Christians
- Evangelical's between 14-25
4. What does Lynch believe about young people finding religion?
- Find religion through family values and norms
- They find it through fashion, music and other secular interests
- Find religion through NAMS and NRMS
5. Who came up with term Believing without Belonging?