1. Who believes that religion is oppressive to women, as it controls them?
- Simone de Beauvoir
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who states that the veil is seen as a "uniform of transition?"
- Simone De Beauvoir
- Lelia Badawwi
- Lelia Ahmed
- El Saadawwi
3. What does Davies say about women and men, and their view on religion?
- Women see God for love, Men see God for Power
- Women see God for Gudience, Men see God for Greed
- Women see God for Power, Men see God for Greed
4. How are women depicted in the bible?
- Evil, anonymous, mother
- Saviours, Staints and Martyrs
5. What does Turner say about self discipline in religion?
- Presence of women makes it harder to police the body
- Self discipline in sexuality is the centre of religion
- Roman Catholics are expected to be celibate