1. How are women depicted in the bible?
- Evil, anonymous, mother
- Saviours, Staints and Martyrs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does El Saadawwi say about monotheistic religions?
- Caused a fall in patriarchal ways
- Gained equality for women
- Rise to patriarchy and male dominance
- Caused the subordination of women
3. Who states that the veil is seen as a "uniform of transition?"
- Lelia Ahmed
- Lelia Badawwi
- El Saadawwi
- Simone De Beauvoir
4. What does Turner say about self discipline in religion?
- Self discipline in sexuality is the centre of religion
- Roman Catholics are expected to be celibate
- Presence of women makes it harder to police the body
5. Who believes that religion is oppressive to women, as it controls them?
- Simone de Beauvoir