1. What does Lelia Badawi say about the veil in relation to religion?
- The veil is seen as a way for women to integrate into society
- Some aspects of religion are positive to women
- All aspects of religion are oppressive to women
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Davies say about women and men, and their view on religion?
- Women see God for love, Men see God for Power
- Women see God for Gudience, Men see God for Greed
- Women see God for Power, Men see God for Greed
3. What does El Saadawwi say about monotheistic religions?
- Rise to patriarchy and male dominance
- Caused the subordination of women
- Caused a fall in patriarchal ways
- Gained equality for women
4. Who believes that religion is oppressive to women, as it controls them?
- Simone de Beauvoir
5. Who states that the veil is seen as a "uniform of transition?"
- Simone De Beauvoir
- Lelia Badawwi
- Lelia Ahmed
- El Saadawwi