1. What do feminists say about Religion and Patriarchy?
- Until everything is equalized in religion there will be no equality in society
- As long as God is linked to masculinity there will be no equality
- As long as there separate laws for genders, there will be no equality
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that religion is oppressive to women, as it controls them?
- Simone de Beauvoir
3. What does Davies say about women and men, and their view on religion?
- Women see God for love, Men see God for Power
- Women see God for Gudience, Men see God for Greed
- Women see God for Power, Men see God for Greed
4. What does Turner say about self discipline in religion?
- Presence of women makes it harder to police the body
- Self discipline in sexuality is the centre of religion
- Roman Catholics are expected to be celibate
5. What does El Saadawwi say about monotheistic religions?
- Gained equality for women
- Caused the subordination of women
- Rise to patriarchy and male dominance
- Caused a fall in patriarchal ways