1. What does Lelia Badawi say about the veil in relation to religion?
- Some aspects of religion are positive to women
- All aspects of religion are oppressive to women
- The veil is seen as a way for women to integrate into society
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that religion is oppressive to women, as it controls them?
- Simone de Beauvoir
3. What do feminists say about Religion and Patriarchy?
- Until everything is equalized in religion there will be no equality in society
- As long as God is linked to masculinity there will be no equality
- As long as there separate laws for genders, there will be no equality
4. Who states that the veil is seen as a "uniform of transition?"
- El Saadawwi
- Lelia Ahmed
- Lelia Badawwi
- Simone De Beauvoir
5. How are women depicted in the bible?
- Evil, anonymous, mother
- Saviours, Staints and Martyrs