1. What do feminists say about Religion and Patriarchy?
- Until everything is equalized in religion there will be no equality in society
- As long as God is linked to masculinity there will be no equality
- As long as there separate laws for genders, there will be no equality
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that religion is oppressive to women, as it controls them?
- Simone de Beauvoir
3. What does Davies say about women and men, and their view on religion?
- Women see God for love, Men see God for Power
- Women see God for Gudience, Men see God for Greed
- Women see God for Power, Men see God for Greed
4. How are women depicted in the bible?
- Evil, anonymous, mother
- Saviours, Staints and Martyrs
5. What does Lelia Badawi say about the veil in relation to religion?
- Some aspects of religion are positive to women
- All aspects of religion are oppressive to women
- The veil is seen as a way for women to integrate into society