1. Who studied Monotheistic religions?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Bruce see fundamentalism as?
- A form of cultural defence
- A form of cultural hybridity
- A form of cultural amnesia
- A form of cultural transition
3. What are the two types of fundamentalism?
- First world and Third World
- Religious and Non religious
- Western and third world
- Western and Eastern
4. Why does Western fundamentalism occur?
- Due to social change
- A reaction to a change
- Divide in values and beliefs
5. What does fundamentalists give its followers?
- Certainty in an uncertain world
- Helps cope with diversity
- Helps cope with racism and gives a work hard ethic