1. What is pentecostalism in Latin America linked to by Beger?
- Functional Equivalent to Webers' protestant ethic
- Equivalent to Birds dual role
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Bruce see fundamentalism as?
- A form of cultural defence
- A form of cultural amnesia
- A form of cultural transition
- A form of cultural hybridity
3. Why does Hinduism thrive even though there is a rapid economic boom
- Nanda - Seen as Fashionable and pro-prosperity
- Nanda - Still divided some are still in poverty
- Modood et al - Seen as fashionable
4. Who studied Monotheistic religions?
5. Why does Western fundamentalism occur?
- Divide in values and beliefs
- Due to social change
- A reaction to a change