1. Why does Western fundamentalism occur?
- Divide in values and beliefs
- Due to social change
- A reaction to a change
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied Monotheistic religions?
3. What does Bruce see fundamentalism as?
- A form of cultural transition
- A form of cultural hybridity
- A form of cultural defence
- A form of cultural amnesia
4. What are the two types of fundamentalism?
- Western and third world
- Western and Eastern
- First world and Third World
- Religious and Non religious
5. What does fundamentalists give its followers?
- Certainty in an uncertain world
- Helps cope with diversity
- Helps cope with racism and gives a work hard ethic