1. Who studied Monotheistic religions?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does fundamentalists give its followers?
- Helps cope with racism and gives a work hard ethic
- Certainty in an uncertain world
- Helps cope with diversity
3. Why does Hinduism thrive even though there is a rapid economic boom
- Modood et al - Seen as fashionable
- Nanda - Seen as Fashionable and pro-prosperity
- Nanda - Still divided some are still in poverty
4. What does Bruce see fundamentalism as?
- A form of cultural transition
- A form of cultural defence
- A form of cultural amnesia
- A form of cultural hybridity
5. Why does Western fundamentalism occur?
- Due to social change
- A reaction to a change
- Divide in values and beliefs