1. What are the two types of fundamentalism?
- Western and third world
- Western and Eastern
- First world and Third World
- Religious and Non religious
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does Hinduism thrive even though there is a rapid economic boom
- Modood et al - Seen as fashionable
- Nanda - Seen as Fashionable and pro-prosperity
- Nanda - Still divided some are still in poverty
3. What does Bruce see fundamentalism as?
- A form of cultural hybridity
- A form of cultural amnesia
- A form of cultural defence
- A form of cultural transition
4. Why does Western fundamentalism occur?
- Divide in values and beliefs
- Due to social change
- A reaction to a change
5. What does fundamentalists give its followers?
- Helps cope with racism and gives a work hard ethic
- Certainty in an uncertain world
- Helps cope with diversity