1. What does fundamentalists give its followers?
- Helps cope with racism and gives a work hard ethic
- Certainty in an uncertain world
- Helps cope with diversity
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of fundamentalism?
- Western and third world
- Religious and Non religious
- Western and Eastern
- First world and Third World
3. Why does Western fundamentalism occur?
- Due to social change
- A reaction to a change
- Divide in values and beliefs
4. What is pentecostalism in Latin America linked to by Beger?
- Functional Equivalent to Webers' protestant ethic
- Equivalent to Birds dual role
5. What does Bruce see fundamentalism as?
- A form of cultural hybridity
- A form of cultural defence
- A form of cultural transition
- A form of cultural amnesia