1. Why is Seculariation lower in the US?
- Wilson - It's an American way of life - Socially Desirable
- Wilcox - It's and American way of life
- Davie - They have a lot of diversity, that allows for more choice
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looked at church attendance, and saw that many exaggerated their church attendance to be socially desirable?
- Hadaway et al
- Rosenhan et al
- Stark and Bainbridge
3. Name one criticism of secularisation
- Believing without belonging
- Religion is not declining, it's just changing
- Religion is the same now as previous years, people just don't attend church
4. Who criticises Bruce on his two counter trends and why?
- Browning - Secularisations only occurs in modern societies
- Berger - Diversity can stimulate interest as there is more to choose from
- Berger - Diversity causes further secularisation
5. What did Heelas and Woodhead Study?
- Resacrilisation through diversity
- Spiritual revolution through the Kendel project
- Spiritual revival