1. Who believes that science is socially constructed in scientific communities?
- Norris et al
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Giddens believe about the enlightenment?
- People in late modernity would have doubts about what it will deliver
- People in early modernity will have doubts about what it delivers
- No longer brings certainty in soceity
3. Who argues that humans construct their own beliefs?
- Beger and Luckman
- Phillips and Kelling
- Danton et al
4. What term can be used to explain how religion enables people to; Provide answers to life questions, justify the legal system and provide support?
- Latent Theory
- Universe of Meaning
- Social Construction
5. How does Beck believe late modern society is decided?
- Through Risk
- Through Enlightenment
- Through Science