1. Karin Knorr-Centina believes that science is not as " " as it seems?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that humans construct their own beliefs?
- Beger and Luckman
- Phillips and Kelling
- Danton et al
3. What did Giddens believe about the enlightenment?
- No longer brings certainty in soceity
- People in late modernity would have doubts about what it will deliver
- People in early modernity will have doubts about what it delivers
4. Who believes that science is socially constructed in scientific communities?
- Norris et al
5. What is scientific knowledge based on?
- Observation and reason
- Sampling and Obsevation