1. How to the working class want to change this type of society?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looked at how science was used to justify the exclusion of women in education?
- Pauline Marks - Lead to a race of unfeminine females and dismissing their true roles
- Marx - Creates an elite in female society
- Dickson et al - Allows women to ignore their true roles in society
3. Which ideologies see scientific as serving the interests of dominant groups?
- Marxists and Femenists
- Neo Marxists and Functionalists
- Marxists and Functionalists
- Post Modernists and Femenists
4. What two ideas do ruling class ideologies have?
- Equality won't work is a communist society and there has to be dominance in order for society to work
- Victim blaming and Equality is against human nature
- Victimisation of the poor and The poor are Dumb theory
5. Who criticises the idea that capitalism is bad and why?
- D'alton et al - Helps the working class to achieve
- Abercrombie et al - Dominant Ideology theory - Gives working class emplyment
- Abercrombie et al - Gives the working class a change to earn money