1. What do feminists see as the main problem in society?
- The male gender in general
- Patriarchy causing female oppression
- Equality is not strong enough
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looked at how science was used to justify the exclusion of women in education?
- Dickson et al - Allows women to ignore their true roles in society
- Pauline Marks - Lead to a race of unfeminine females and dismissing their true roles
- Marx - Creates an elite in female society
3. Who does science distort the truth?
- Only look at one sided ideas
- Will adapt their research to fit a hypothesis
- High constructed research
4. Who criticises the idea that capitalism is bad and why?
- Abercrombie et al - Dominant Ideology theory - Gives working class emplyment
- Abercrombie et al - Gives the working class a change to earn money
- D'alton et al - Helps the working class to achieve
5. How do the ruling class exploit their powers over the working class?
- Ruling class use religion as a way of dulling exploitation
- Working class only have their labour to sell, expolit them for profit
- Working class have property which they are exploited to use