1. Who does science distort the truth?
- High constructed research
- Only look at one sided ideas
- Will adapt their research to fit a hypothesis
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looked at how science was used to justify the exclusion of women in education?
- Pauline Marks - Lead to a race of unfeminine females and dismissing their true roles
- Marx - Creates an elite in female society
- Dickson et al - Allows women to ignore their true roles in society
3. How to the working class want to change this type of society?
4. What two ideas do ruling class ideologies have?
- Equality won't work is a communist society and there has to be dominance in order for society to work
- Victim blaming and Equality is against human nature
- Victimisation of the poor and The poor are Dumb theory
5. Who criticises the idea that capitalism is bad and why?
- D'alton et al - Helps the working class to achieve
- Abercrombie et al - Dominant Ideology theory - Gives working class emplyment
- Abercrombie et al - Gives the working class a change to earn money