1. What is Hegemony and Who came up with the term?
- Gramsci - Using relative autonomy to overthrow the ruling class
- Gramsci - Intelligensia overthrowing the ruling class as they recognise their expolitation
- Gramsci - Working class overthrowing ruling class due to revolutionary potential
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How to the working class want to change this type of society?
3. What do feminists see as the main problem in society?
- The male gender in general
- Patriarchy causing female oppression
- Equality is not strong enough
4. Who criticises the idea that capitalism is bad and why?
- Abercrombie et al - Dominant Ideology theory - Gives working class emplyment
- Abercrombie et al - Gives the working class a change to earn money
- D'alton et al - Helps the working class to achieve
5. How do the ruling class exploit their powers over the working class?
- Ruling class use religion as a way of dulling exploitation
- Working class only have their labour to sell, expolit them for profit
- Working class have property which they are exploited to use