1. What are fabrication of facts?
- When the research is highly constructed to get the result
- When the research is biased due to evidence
- Bias due to funding and opportunity
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who criticises Popper on the idea that science is an Open belief system and why?
- Giddens - As an open belief system doesn't always need evidence
- Kuhn - As it have monopoly on many theories
- Kuhn - Science is socially contructed
- James - As science is socially constructed
3. What is an open belief system?
- Science - Theories are open to scrutiny and change and are not the full truth
- Science - Theories that believe they are true and don't change
- Religion - Beliefs that are open to change
4. Who supports Kuhns claim about Paradigms and why?
- Nedrick - Look to evidence to prove their theories
- Karin Knorr-Centina - Fabrication of facts
- Giddens - Falsify their findings to make the answers valid
5. What are closed belief systems?
- Science - Believe that their theory is the only way
- Religion - Claim the absolute truth
- Religion - Open to scrutiny