1. What are closed belief systems?
- Religion - Claim the absolute truth
- Religion - Open to scrutiny
- Science - Believe that their theory is the only way
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an open belief system?
- Science - Theories are open to scrutiny and change and are not the full truth
- Science - Theories that believe they are true and don't change
- Religion - Beliefs that are open to change
3. Who supports Kuhns claim about Paradigms and why?
- Karin Knorr-Centina - Fabrication of facts
- Giddens - Falsify their findings to make the answers valid
- Nedrick - Look to evidence to prove their theories
4. What are fabrication of facts?
- Bias due to funding and opportunity
- When the research is highly constructed to get the result
- When the research is biased due to evidence
5. Who looks at open belief systems?