1. What is a Paradigm according to Kuhn?
- Shared set of assumptions that link to how something is researched
- A model which explains a theory
- Subjective evidence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports Kuhns claim about Paradigms and why?
- Karin Knorr-Centina - Fabrication of facts
- Giddens - Falsify their findings to make the answers valid
- Nedrick - Look to evidence to prove their theories
3. Who looks at open belief systems?
4. What is an open belief system?
- Science - Theories are open to scrutiny and change and are not the full truth
- Science - Theories that believe they are true and don't change
- Religion - Beliefs that are open to change
5. What are fabrication of facts?
- Bias due to funding and opportunity
- When the research is highly constructed to get the result
- When the research is biased due to evidence