1. Who looks at open belief systems?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports Kuhns claim about Paradigms and why?
- Nedrick - Look to evidence to prove their theories
- Karin Knorr-Centina - Fabrication of facts
- Giddens - Falsify their findings to make the answers valid
3. What is an open belief system?
- Science - Theories are open to scrutiny and change and are not the full truth
- Science - Theories that believe they are true and don't change
- Religion - Beliefs that are open to change
4. What are fabrication of facts?
- Bias due to funding and opportunity
- When the research is highly constructed to get the result
- When the research is biased due to evidence
5. Who criticises Popper on the idea that science is an Open belief system and why?
- Giddens - As an open belief system doesn't always need evidence
- Kuhn - Science is socially contructed
- James - As science is socially constructed
- Kuhn - As it have monopoly on many theories