1. Who looks at open belief systems?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are fabrication of facts?
- When the research is highly constructed to get the result
- When the research is biased due to evidence
- Bias due to funding and opportunity
3. What is a Paradigm according to Kuhn?
- Shared set of assumptions that link to how something is researched
- A model which explains a theory
- Subjective evidence
4. Who supports Kuhns claim about Paradigms and why?
- Karin Knorr-Centina - Fabrication of facts
- Giddens - Falsify their findings to make the answers valid
- Nedrick - Look to evidence to prove their theories
5. Who criticises Popper on the idea that science is an Open belief system and why?
- James - As science is socially constructed
- Kuhn - Science is socially contructed
- Kuhn - As it have monopoly on many theories
- Giddens - As an open belief system doesn't always need evidence