1. Who looks at open belief systems?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports Kuhns claim about Paradigms and why?
- Nedrick - Look to evidence to prove their theories
- Karin Knorr-Centina - Fabrication of facts
- Giddens - Falsify their findings to make the answers valid
3. Who criticises Popper on the idea that science is an Open belief system and why?
- James - As science is socially constructed
- Kuhn - Science is socially contructed
- Kuhn - As it have monopoly on many theories
- Giddens - As an open belief system doesn't always need evidence
4. What is a Paradigm according to Kuhn?
- Shared set of assumptions that link to how something is researched
- A model which explains a theory
- Subjective evidence
5. What is an open belief system?
- Religion - Beliefs that are open to change
- Science - Theories are open to scrutiny and change and are not the full truth
- Science - Theories that believe they are true and don't change