1. What is a Paradigm according to Kuhn?
- Shared set of assumptions that link to how something is researched
- A model which explains a theory
- Subjective evidence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who criticises Popper on the idea that science is an Open belief system and why?
- James - As science is socially constructed
- Kuhn - Science is socially contructed
- Kuhn - As it have monopoly on many theories
- Giddens - As an open belief system doesn't always need evidence
3. Who looks at open belief systems?
4. What are fabrication of facts?
- When the research is highly constructed to get the result
- When the research is biased due to evidence
- Bias due to funding and opportunity
5. What are closed belief systems?
- Science - Believe that their theory is the only way
- Religion - Claim the absolute truth
- Religion - Open to scrutiny