1. How are NAMs seen as modernisation?
- Lack of Religion, Rapid Social Change, loss in community
- Identity, Consumerist Culture, Rapid Social Change and Secularisation
- Self Spirituality, Secularisation, Loss of faith in Metanarrative
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two things did Heelas (2008) believe caused an increase in NAMs?
- Traditionalisation and Sacrifice
- Self Spirituality and Detraditionalisation
- Self Guidance and Sacrifice
3. What was Heelas & Woodheads study on NAMs called?
- Kendel Project
- Self Preservation Project
- NRMs & NAMs effects on societies faith
4. What types of Cults do Stark and Bainbridge identify?
- Audience, Client, Cultic
- Audience, Group, Spiritual
- Spiritual, Guidence, This worldly
5. Who said " NAMs are an extension of the beauty parlour, the doctors surgery and the gym. They are not real religions"