1. How are NAMs seen as modernisation?
- Identity, Consumerist Culture, Rapid Social Change and Secularisation
- Self Spirituality, Secularisation, Loss of faith in Metanarrative
- Lack of Religion, Rapid Social Change, loss in community
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two things did Heelas (2008) believe caused an increase in NAMs?
- Self Spirituality and Detraditionalisation
- Self Guidance and Sacrifice
- Traditionalisation and Sacrifice
3. What type of teaching are Cults?
- This Worldly
- Other worldly
4. What types of Cults do Stark and Bainbridge identify?
- Audience, Client, Cultic
- Audience, Group, Spiritual
- Spiritual, Guidence, This worldly
5. Are NAMs seen as Pick 'n' Mix spiritual shopping?