1. Who looked at the growth of NAM's
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What types of Cults do Stark and Bainbridge identify?
- Audience, Client, Cultic
- Audience, Group, Spiritual
- Spiritual, Guidence, This worldly
3. What two things did Heelas (2008) believe caused an increase in NAMs?
- Self Spirituality and Detraditionalisation
- Self Guidance and Sacrifice
- Traditionalisation and Sacrifice
4. Who said " NAMs are an extension of the beauty parlour, the doctors surgery and the gym. They are not real religions"
5. What type of teaching are Cults?
- This Worldly
- Other worldly