1. Who said " NAMs are an extension of the beauty parlour, the doctors surgery and the gym. They are not real religions"
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What types of Cults do Stark and Bainbridge identify?
- Spiritual, Guidence, This worldly
- Audience, Client, Cultic
- Audience, Group, Spiritual
3. What does Post Modernist Drane say about the church?
- Loss in generation - Youth see church as boring and NRMs and different
- Loss of faith in meta narrative - Failed to fufill spirituality
- Loss in community - People no longer see religion as important
4. What was Heelas & Woodheads study on NAMs called?
- Kendel Project
- Self Preservation Project
- NRMs & NAMs effects on societies faith
5. What type of teaching are Cults?
- This Worldly
- Other worldly