1. How are NAMs seen as modernisation?
- Identity, Consumerist Culture, Rapid Social Change and Secularisation
- Self Spirituality, Secularisation, Loss of faith in Metanarrative
- Lack of Religion, Rapid Social Change, loss in community
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said " NAMs are an extension of the beauty parlour, the doctors surgery and the gym. They are not real religions"
3. What does Post Modernist Drane say about the church?
- Loss of faith in meta narrative - Failed to fufill spirituality
- Loss in community - People no longer see religion as important
- Loss in generation - Youth see church as boring and NRMs and different
4. Are NAMs seen as Pick 'n' Mix spiritual shopping?
5. What was Heelas & Woodheads study on NAMs called?
- NRMs & NAMs effects on societies faith
- Kendel Project
- Self Preservation Project