1. Who said " NAMs are an extension of the beauty parlour, the doctors surgery and the gym. They are not real religions"
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two things did Heelas (2008) believe caused an increase in NAMs?
- Self Spirituality and Detraditionalisation
- Self Guidance and Sacrifice
- Traditionalisation and Sacrifice
3. What was Heelas & Woodheads study on NAMs called?
- NRMs & NAMs effects on societies faith
- Kendel Project
- Self Preservation Project
4. How are NAMs seen as modernisation?
- Identity, Consumerist Culture, Rapid Social Change and Secularisation
- Self Spirituality, Secularisation, Loss of faith in Metanarrative
- Lack of Religion, Rapid Social Change, loss in community
5. Who looked at the growth of NAM's