1. Who believes that youths join NRMs as they feel marginalised by society?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of Sects are Jehovah Witnesses?
3. Why do sects die out?
- Second generation, Protestant work ethic and Death of leader
- Lack of interest, not enough time, not enough people
- Second genoration, disinterest, death of leader
4. Who created the sectarian cycle?
- Stark & Bainbridge
- Lea & Young
- Mckillip & Rieder
- James & Dorkings
5. What does rapid social change do to society?
- Undermines values and norms - leads to anomie
- Undermines values and social solidarity in society
- Brings about spiritual change