1. Who created the sectarian cycle?
- Stark & Bainbridge
- Lea & Young
- Mckillip & Rieder
- James & Dorkings
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of Sects are Jehovah Witnesses?
3. What are the three types of NRMs?
- World accommodating , world rejecting, world affirming
- World equality, world rejecting, world differences
- World accommodating, world dismissal, world solidarity
4. Who believes that youths join NRMs as they feel marginalised by society?
5. What does rapid social change do to society?
- Undermines values and norms - leads to anomie
- Undermines values and social solidarity in society
- Brings about spiritual change