1. Why do sects die out?
- Second generation, Protestant work ethic and Death of leader
- Lack of interest, not enough time, not enough people
- Second genoration, disinterest, death of leader
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of Sects are Jehovah Witnesses?
3. Who created the sectarian cycle?
- Stark & Bainbridge
- Mckillip & Rieder
- James & Dorkings
- Lea & Young
4. What does the term anomie mean?
5. What are the three types of NRMs?
- World accommodating , world rejecting, world affirming
- World equality, world rejecting, world differences
- World accommodating, world dismissal, world solidarity