1. Where does Troeltsch say sects pull most of their members from and why?
- Poor backgrounds - Theodicy of Disprivileged
- Middle class backgrounds - Time and lifestyle choices link to NRMs and NAMs
- All backgrounds- new spirtiuallity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of Sects are Jehovah Witnesses?
3. What did Wilson 2003 outline about how sects establish themselves?
- Socialize their children and stay apart from the outside world
- Are world accommodating, but live in tight knit communities
- Marginalise themselves from society, as they see it as corupt
4. Who created the sectarian cycle?
- Lea & Young
- Mckillip & Rieder
- Stark & Bainbridge
- James & Dorkings
5. What are the three types of NRMs?
- World accommodating, world dismissal, world solidarity
- World accommodating , world rejecting, world affirming
- World equality, world rejecting, world differences