1. What does rapid social change do to society?
- Undermines values and norms - leads to anomie
- Undermines values and social solidarity in society
- Brings about spiritual change
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term anomie mean?
3. Which three things do sociologists see as contributing to the expansion of NRMs and NAMs?
- Marginalisation, Use of time, Lifestyle choices
- Marginalisation, Relative deprivation and Social change
- Social deprivation, Relative deprivation and Material deprivation
4. What are the three types of NRMs?
- World accommodating , world rejecting, world affirming
- World equality, world rejecting, world differences
- World accommodating, world dismissal, world solidarity
5. Why do sects die out?
- Second generation, Protestant work ethic and Death of leader
- Lack of interest, not enough time, not enough people
- Second genoration, disinterest, death of leader