1. What type of Sects are Jehovah Witnesses?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three types of NRMs?
- World accommodating, world dismissal, world solidarity
- World accommodating , world rejecting, world affirming
- World equality, world rejecting, world differences
3. What did Wilson 2003 outline about how sects establish themselves?
- Socialize their children and stay apart from the outside world
- Are world accommodating, but live in tight knit communities
- Marginalise themselves from society, as they see it as corupt
4. Why do sects die out?
- Second generation, Protestant work ethic and Death of leader
- Lack of interest, not enough time, not enough people
- Second genoration, disinterest, death of leader
5. Who believes that youths join NRMs as they feel marginalised by society?