1. Who looks at the dual role in penticostalism - Coping with racist society and hard work and clean living?
- El Saadawwi
- Young et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Modood et al look at?
- Asian religion and how its interlinked with family life
- Muslim values and norms
- Christians intergrating religion into societies norms and values
3. What type of church as increased the most in the lasy 20 years?
- Evangelical Black-led churches
- Christian denominations
4. How does Anglican styles of worship differ from that of pentecostalism?
- A - Formal P - Congregation dancing
- A - Informal P - Hymns and Songs
- A - Formal P - Informal
5. What does Weber believe about Immigrants and their religious beliefs?
- They have the same amount of beliefs when they move
- They have stronger beliefs before coming here
- They have stronger beliefs after they leave