1. What does Weber believe about Immigrants and their religious beliefs?
- They have the same amount of beliefs when they move
- They have stronger beliefs before coming here
- They have stronger beliefs after they leave
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Anglican styles of worship differ from that of pentecostalism?
- A - Formal P - Congregation dancing
- A - Informal P - Hymns and Songs
- A - Formal P - Informal
3. What does Modood et al look at?
- Christians intergrating religion into societies norms and values
- Asian religion and how its interlinked with family life
- Muslim values and norms
4. According to the Home Office statistics, where do many Uk people place religion in their lives?
5. What is a multi-faith society?
- Religious freedom with many religions
- Many religious all with the same type of worship
- Many different people culturally with the same religion