1. What does Weber say about migrants moving?
- Their religious beliefs decrease, as they want to integrate
- Their religious beliefs are already strong, before they move
- Their religious beliefs get stronger before they move
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which religious group has grown over the last 20 years?
- Evangelical churches
- Traditional Catholicism
- Roman Catholicism
3. Which religion uses styles of worship such as call and response and marketing on TV and radio
4. Out of 71% of Christians in the UK, how many are practising?
5. What type of religion does Birds Dual Role link to? and what is the dual roles?
- Penticoastalism - Cope in a racist society and encourages work hard and clean living values
- Penticoastalism - Cope with the changes of society and to deal with racism
- Evangelical - Encourages work hard ethic and changes in society