1. Who states that religion helps communities bond through shared values and norms?
- Modood et al
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Weber say about migrants moving?
- Their religious beliefs are already strong, before they move
- Their religious beliefs get stronger before they move
- Their religious beliefs decrease, as they want to integrate
3. Which religion uses styles of worship such as call and response and marketing on TV and radio
4. How does religion cause a conflict in the new community?
- Can cause resentment if the new comers don't assimilate
- Conflicting values and norms
- can equal resentment due to differing cultural values
5. Which religious group has grown over the last 20 years?
- Traditional Catholicism
- Evangelical churches
- Roman Catholicism