1. Who states that religion helps communities bond through shared values and norms?
- Modood et al
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does religion cause a conflict in the new community?
- Can cause resentment if the new comers don't assimilate
- Conflicting values and norms
- can equal resentment due to differing cultural values
3. Out of 71% of Christians in the UK, how many are practising?
4. What does Modood et al say about the difference between religion in Asian communities and Afro-Caribbean communities
- Asians - Intricately connected through ethnicity Afro-Caribbean - Religion through family traditions
- Asians - Through family values and norms Afro-Caribbean - Religion through group participation
5. Which religious group has grown over the last 20 years?
- Evangelical churches
- Traditional Catholicism
- Roman Catholicism