1. What does Modood et al say about the difference between religion in Asian communities and Afro-Caribbean communities
- Asians - Intricately connected through ethnicity Afro-Caribbean - Religion through family traditions
- Asians - Through family values and norms Afro-Caribbean - Religion through group participation
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which religion uses styles of worship such as call and response and marketing on TV and radio
3. Out of 71% of Christians in the UK, how many are practising?
4. Which religious group has grown over the last 20 years?
- Evangelical churches
- Traditional Catholicism
- Roman Catholicism
5. What does Weber say about migrants moving?
- Their religious beliefs are already strong, before they move
- Their religious beliefs get stronger before they move
- Their religious beliefs decrease, as they want to integrate