1. What does El Saadawi say about religion and women?
- Rise of monotheism caused oppression
- Increase of monotheism caused oppression
- A more patriarchal society has caused oppression, however it was not due to religion
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Woodhead believes that the veil is a form of women being able to enter society?
3. What does Leila Ahmed think about the veil?
- Freeing women from male sexual harassment
- Does not have a say on this topic
4. What is a positive of religion seen my some feminists?
- Can be liberating
- Can be used as a psychological function
- All feminists believe its a negative
5. How are women usually portayed in Religious texts?
- Evil, anonymous,
- Saints, Saviours, Martyrs
- Equal to men
- Depends on religion