1. Who studied Religious Organisations and found that women are excluded from priesthood?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes that the veils is oppressive to women and why?
- Armstrong - Keeping them anonymous
- Aldridge - Keeping then anonymous
- Aldridge - Separates them from making friends
3. Who looked at the marginalisation of women due to monotheistic religions?
- Daley et al
4. What does El Saadawi say about religion and women?
- Rise of monotheism caused oppression
- Increase of monotheism caused oppression
- A more patriarchal society has caused oppression, however it was not due to religion
5. Woodhead believes that the veil is a form of women being able to enter society?