1. What is a positive of religion seen my some feminists?
- All feminists believe its a negative
- Can be liberating
- Can be used as a psychological function
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term for women being segregated from men in the place of religion
- Patriarchal segregation
- Places of Worship
- Sacred Text
3. How are women usually portayed in Religious texts?
- Equal to men
- Evil, anonymous,
- Saints, Saviours, Martyrs
- Depends on religion
4. Feminists see society and religion as being ....?
5. Who looked at the marginalisation of women due to monotheistic religions?
- Daley et al