1. What does El Saadawi say about religion and women?
- A more patriarchal society has caused oppression, however it was not due to religion
- Rise of monotheism caused oppression
- Increase of monotheism caused oppression
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Leila Ahmed think about the veil?
- Freeing women from male sexual harassment
- Does not have a say on this topic
3. Who believes that the veils is oppressive to women and why?
- Armstrong - Keeping them anonymous
- Aldridge - Keeping then anonymous
- Aldridge - Separates them from making friends
4. Do women benefit from being involved in the chuch
5. Woodhead believes that the veil is a form of women being able to enter society?