1. How are women usually portayed in Religious texts?
- Equal to men
- Evil, anonymous,
- Saints, Saviours, Martyrs
- Depends on religion
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Leila Ahmed think about the veil?
- Does not have a say on this topic
- Freeing women from male sexual harassment
3. What does El Saadawi say about religion and women?
- A more patriarchal society has caused oppression, however it was not due to religion
- Rise of monotheism caused oppression
- Increase of monotheism caused oppression
4. Woodhead believes that the veil is a form of women being able to enter society?
5. What is a positive of religion seen my some feminists?
- All feminists believe its a negative
- Can be liberating
- Can be used as a psychological function