1. What did Simmons look at?
- Courtship over parenting, stops Cuckoldry
- Parental investment in western society
- Parental investment in homosexual couples
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looked at the sexual arousal of males when shown sexual imagery?
3. How does Monogamy help with children ?
- Helps their children to understand relationships
- Long term relationships = better chance of survival
- Means that they know their parents but does not mean that they get resources
4. What is parental investment?
- Investments made by parents to increase chance of survival
- Investments made by family to help parents in chance of offspring survival
- Investments given by parents into child education specifically
5. Maternal grandparents have more investment why?
- This is not true
- Because they know that it's their grandchild
- Because they tend to have more money
Similar Psychology resources: