1. What does Geher et al look at when it comes to the anxiety levels of males and females?
- Equal levels of anxiety
- Males have higher levels of anxiety
- Females have higher levels of anxiety
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looked at the sexual arousal of males when shown sexual imagery?
3. What is parental investment?
- Investments made by parents to increase chance of survival
- Investments made by family to help parents in chance of offspring survival
- Investments given by parents into child education specifically
4. Why do females invest more?
- Eggs more costly, time taken in pregnancy
- They will earn more so will pay more
- Know its their child so want to pay more
5. Maternal grandparents have more investment why?
- This is not true
- Because they know that it's their grandchild
- Because they tend to have more money
Similar Psychology resources: