1. What does Buss say that females fear?
- Cuckoldry, shows faithfulness
- Lack of resources
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do females invest more?
- Eggs more costly, time taken in pregnancy
- They will earn more so will pay more
- Know its their child so want to pay more
3. Who looked at the sexual arousal of males when shown sexual imagery?
4. What does Geher et al look at when it comes to the anxiety levels of males and females?
- Males have higher levels of anxiety
- Females have higher levels of anxiety
- Equal levels of anxiety
5. What is parental investment?
- Investments given by parents into child education specifically
- Investments made by parents to increase chance of survival
- Investments made by family to help parents in chance of offspring survival
Similar Psychology resources: