1. What type of investments to males give?
- Equal investment
- Less Investment
- More Investment
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Geher et al look at when it comes to the anxiety levels of males and females?
- Equal levels of anxiety
- Males have higher levels of anxiety
- Females have higher levels of anxiety
3. How does Monogamy help with children ?
- Long term relationships = better chance of survival
- Means that they know their parents but does not mean that they get resources
- Helps their children to understand relationships
4. What did Simmons look at?
- Courtship over parenting, stops Cuckoldry
- Parental investment in western society
- Parental investment in homosexual couples
5. Why do females invest more?
- Know its their child so want to pay more
- Eggs more costly, time taken in pregnancy
- They will earn more so will pay more
Similar Psychology resources: