1. What does Geher et al look at when it comes to the anxiety levels of males and females?
- Males have higher levels of anxiety
- Females have higher levels of anxiety
- Equal levels of anxiety
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Monogamy help with children ?
- Long term relationships = better chance of survival
- Means that they know their parents but does not mean that they get resources
- Helps their children to understand relationships
3. Who looked at the sexual arousal of males when shown sexual imagery?
4. What does Buss say that females fear?
- Cuckoldry, shows faithfulness
- Lack of resources
5. What did Simmons look at?
- Parental investment in homosexual couples
- Courtship over parenting, stops Cuckoldry
- Parental investment in western society
Similar Psychology resources: