1. Who looked at the sexual arousal of males when shown sexual imagery?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Buss say that females fear?
- Cuckoldry, shows faithfulness
- Lack of resources
3. Why do females invest more?
- Know its their child so want to pay more
- Eggs more costly, time taken in pregnancy
- They will earn more so will pay more
4. Maternal grandparents have more investment why?
- This is not true
- Because they know that it's their grandchild
- Because they tend to have more money
5. What is parental investment?
- Investments given by parents into child education specifically
- Investments made by parents to increase chance of survival
- Investments made by family to help parents in chance of offspring survival
Similar Psychology resources: