1. What does Geher et al look at when it comes to the anxiety levels of males and females?
- Equal levels of anxiety
- Males have higher levels of anxiety
- Females have higher levels of anxiety
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Monogamy help with children ?
- Helps their children to understand relationships
- Long term relationships = better chance of survival
- Means that they know their parents but does not mean that they get resources
3. What is parental investment?
- Investments given by parents into child education specifically
- Investments made by parents to increase chance of survival
- Investments made by family to help parents in chance of offspring survival
4. What did Simmons look at?
- Parental investment in homosexual couples
- Courtship over parenting, stops Cuckoldry
- Parental investment in western society
5. What does Buss say that females fear?
- Cuckoldry, shows faithfulness
- Lack of resources
Similar Psychology resources: