1. Attachment types change due to life events, who stated this?
- Shaver et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Hart up find?
- Popular children are able to have secure relationships
- Unpopular children cannot be in adult relationships
3. What was found from Hazan and Shavers love quiz?
- Childhood trauma does not effect later life relationships
- Types of attachment formed in early life effect later life realtionships
- You must have had a type C relationships with your care giver to have a good relationships
4. what does Alpert et al look at?
- Abusive childhoods and the damage
- Lack of male role model childhoods
- Lack of parents in childhood
5. What is the temperamental hypothesis?
- Temperment over child
- Personality of the person over attachement
- Temper of the person
Similar Psychology resources: