1. What is the temperamental hypothesis?
- Temperment over child
- Personality of the person over attachement
- Temper of the person
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Kirkpatrick and Hazan found a shift between what types of attachment when a breakup occurs?
- Secure to Insecure
- Aviodant to insecure
- Secure to Disorganised
3. What is Bowlby's Continuity hypothesis?
- Early relationships with mother provides basis for adult relationships
- If you have a good relationships with peers this will help you with relationships
4. What does Hart up find?
- Popular children are able to have secure relationships
- Unpopular children cannot be in adult relationships
5. Name a negative effect of adolescent relationships (Haynie)
- Causes deviant behaviour
- Can cause serious friendships problems
- Causes breakdown of security
Similar Psychology resources: