1. Name a negative effect of adolescent relationships (Haynie)
- Causes breakdown of security
- Causes deviant behaviour
- Can cause serious friendships problems
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Poor quality of friendships = low self esteem - who stated this
- Bagwellet et al
- Hazer et al
3. How is gender differences effected in this theory?
- Girls have more intimacy in relationships, males are competitive
- Girls are not supportive in friendships, males are
- Males cannot show emotional, females can
4. what does Alpert et al look at?
- Abusive childhoods and the damage
- Lack of male role model childhoods
- Lack of parents in childhood
5. What was found from Hazan and Shavers love quiz?
- Types of attachment formed in early life effect later life realtionships
- You must have had a type C relationships with your care giver to have a good relationships
- Childhood trauma does not effect later life relationships
Similar Psychology resources: