1. what does Alpert et al look at?
- Lack of parents in childhood
- Abusive childhoods and the damage
- Lack of male role model childhoods
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Attachment types change due to life events, who stated this?
- Shaver et al
3. What is the temperamental hypothesis?
- Personality of the person over attachement
- Temper of the person
- Temperment over child
4. What does Hart up find?
- Popular children are able to have secure relationships
- Unpopular children cannot be in adult relationships
5. Poor quality of friendships = low self esteem - who stated this
- Bagwellet et al
- Hazer et al
Similar Psychology resources: