1. Kirkpatrick and Hazan found a shift between what types of attachment when a breakup occurs?
- Secure to Insecure
- Aviodant to insecure
- Secure to Disorganised
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a negative effect of adolescent relationships (Haynie)
- Causes breakdown of security
- Causes deviant behaviour
- Can cause serious friendships problems
3. What is the temperamental hypothesis?
- Temperment over child
- Personality of the person over attachement
- Temper of the person
4. what does Alpert et al look at?
- Lack of parents in childhood
- Abusive childhoods and the damage
- Lack of male role model childhoods
5. What was found from Hazan and Shavers love quiz?
- Childhood trauma does not effect later life relationships
- Types of attachment formed in early life effect later life realtionships
- You must have had a type C relationships with your care giver to have a good relationships
Similar Psychology resources: