1. What was found from Hazan and Shavers love quiz?
- Childhood trauma does not effect later life relationships
- Types of attachment formed in early life effect later life realtionships
- You must have had a type C relationships with your care giver to have a good relationships
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Kirkpatrick and Hazan found a shift between what types of attachment when a breakup occurs?
- Secure to Insecure
- Aviodant to insecure
- Secure to Disorganised
3. How is gender differences effected in this theory?
- Males cannot show emotional, females can
- Girls have more intimacy in relationships, males are competitive
- Girls are not supportive in friendships, males are
4. What is the temperamental hypothesis?
- Personality of the person over attachement
- Temper of the person
- Temperment over child
5. Poor quality of friendships = low self esteem - who stated this
- Bagwellet et al
- Hazer et al
Similar Psychology resources: