1. Name a negative effect of adolescent relationships (Haynie)
- Causes deviant behaviour
- Can cause serious friendships problems
- Causes breakdown of security
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the temperamental hypothesis?
- Temperment over child
- Personality of the person over attachement
- Temper of the person
3. How is gender differences effected in this theory?
- Males cannot show emotional, females can
- Girls have more intimacy in relationships, males are competitive
- Girls are not supportive in friendships, males are
4. What does Hart up find?
- Popular children are able to have secure relationships
- Unpopular children cannot be in adult relationships
5. What is Bowlby's Continuity hypothesis?
- Early relationships with mother provides basis for adult relationships
- If you have a good relationships with peers this will help you with relationships
Similar Psychology resources: