1. What does Hart up find?
- Popular children are able to have secure relationships
- Unpopular children cannot be in adult relationships
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is gender differences effected in this theory?
- Males cannot show emotional, females can
- Girls have more intimacy in relationships, males are competitive
- Girls are not supportive in friendships, males are
3. What is Bowlby's Continuity hypothesis?
- Early relationships with mother provides basis for adult relationships
- If you have a good relationships with peers this will help you with relationships
4. What was found from Hazan and Shavers love quiz?
- Types of attachment formed in early life effect later life realtionships
- You must have had a type C relationships with your care giver to have a good relationships
- Childhood trauma does not effect later life relationships
5. what does Alpert et al look at?
- Abusive childhoods and the damage
- Lack of male role model childhoods
- Lack of parents in childhood
Similar Psychology resources: