1. What did Walster et al find about men and attractiveness?
- They would not go for women under their level of attractiveness
- They rated physical attractiveness high on women
- They rated their dress sense high on women
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied the effects of similarity on attractiveness?
- Singh & Ho
- Heelas & Woodhead
- Baddley et al
3. What are the two types of relationships?
- Architectural and Dynamic
- Dynamic and Cognitive
- Expression and Personality
4. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work
5. Whos study concluded that peoples friends are as equally attractive as them?
- Shaver & Emerson
- McKillip & Rieder
- Kipling & Rieder
- Whelan & Nedrick