1. Who studied the matching hypothesis in 1972?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
3. What did Takeuchi 2000 conclude?
- Men value attractiveness more than women
- Women value financial gain over men
- Men will rate women on personality then attractiveness
- Women value personality over attractiveness
4. What are the two types of relationships?
- Architectural and Dynamic
- Dynamic and Cognitive
- Expression and Personality
5. Who studied the effects of similarity on attractiveness?
- Baddley et al
- Singh & Ho
- Heelas & Woodhead