1. What did Walster et al find about men and attractiveness?
- They rated physical attractiveness high on women
- They rated their dress sense high on women
- They would not go for women under their level of attractiveness
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Takeuchi 2000 conclude?
- Women value personality over attractiveness
- Men value attractiveness more than women
- Men will rate women on personality then attractiveness
- Women value financial gain over men
3. What are the two types of relationships?
- Architectural and Dynamic
- Dynamic and Cognitive
- Expression and Personality
4. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
5. Name one problem with the attractiveness theory?
- Too Simplistic
- Gender Bias
- Culturally bias