1. Who studied the effects of similarity on attractiveness?
- Singh & Ho
- Heelas & Woodhead
- Baddley et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work
3. Whos study concluded that peoples friends are as equally attractive as them?
- McKillip & Rieder
- Whelan & Nedrick
- Kipling & Rieder
- Shaver & Emerson
4. Name one problem with the attractiveness theory?
- Too Simplistic
- Gender Bias
- Culturally bias
5. What is dynamic attractiveness?
- How they dress, talk and express themselves
- Facial features