1. Whos study concluded that peoples friends are as equally attractive as them?
- McKillip & Rieder
- Whelan & Nedrick
- Kipling & Rieder
- Shaver & Emerson
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorists believed that too much emphasis was placed on physical attractiveness?
- James et al
- Whelan & Boxer
- Stone & Dytham
3. Who studied the effects of similarity on attractiveness?
- Baddley et al
- Singh & Ho
- Heelas & Woodhead
4. What did Walster et al find about men and attractiveness?
- They would not go for women under their level of attractiveness
- They rated physical attractiveness high on women
- They rated their dress sense high on women
5. What is dynamic attractiveness?
- How they dress, talk and express themselves
- Facial features