1. What did Takeuchi 2000 conclude?
- Women value personality over attractiveness
- Men value attractiveness more than women
- Men will rate women on personality then attractiveness
- Women value financial gain over men
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorists believed that too much emphasis was placed on physical attractiveness?
- Whelan & Boxer
- Stone & Dytham
- James et al
3. Whos study concluded that peoples friends are as equally attractive as them?
- Whelan & Nedrick
- McKillip & Rieder
- Shaver & Emerson
- Kipling & Rieder
4. What did Walster et al find about men and attractiveness?
- They rated physical attractiveness high on women
- They rated their dress sense high on women
- They would not go for women under their level of attractiveness
5. What are the two types of relationships?
- Architectural and Dynamic
- Dynamic and Cognitive
- Expression and Personality