1. Whos study concluded that peoples friends are as equally attractive as them?
- Whelan & Nedrick
- Kipling & Rieder
- McKillip & Rieder
- Shaver & Emerson
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of relationships?
- Architectural and Dynamic
- Dynamic and Cognitive
- Expression and Personality
3. Name one problem with the attractiveness theory?
- Too Simplistic
- Gender Bias
- Culturally bias
4. What did Takeuchi 2000 conclude?
- Men will rate women on personality then attractiveness
- Men value attractiveness more than women
- Women value financial gain over men
- Women value personality over attractiveness
5. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work