1. Name one problem with the attractiveness theory?
- Culturally bias
- Too Simplistic
- Gender Bias
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied the matching hypothesis in 1972?
3. What are the two types of relationships?
- Expression and Personality
- Architectural and Dynamic
- Dynamic and Cognitive
4. Who studied the effects of similarity on attractiveness?
- Baddley et al
- Singh & Ho
- Heelas & Woodhead
5. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work