1. Whos study concluded that peoples friends are as equally attractive as them?
- Shaver & Emerson
- Whelan & Nedrick
- McKillip & Rieder
- Kipling & Rieder
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied the matching hypothesis in 1972?
3. What did Takeuchi 2000 conclude?
- Men value attractiveness more than women
- Women value financial gain over men
- Men will rate women on personality then attractiveness
- Women value personality over attractiveness
4. What is dynamic attractiveness?
- How they dress, talk and express themselves
- Facial features
5. What are the two types of relationships?
- Architectural and Dynamic
- Dynamic and Cognitive
- Expression and Personality