1. Who studied the effects of similarity on attractiveness?
- Baddley et al
- Singh & Ho
- Heelas & Woodhead
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
3. What did Walster et al find about men and attractiveness?
- They would not go for women under their level of attractiveness
- They rated physical attractiveness high on women
- They rated their dress sense high on women
4. Name one problem with the attractiveness theory?
- Too Simplistic
- Gender Bias
- Culturally bias
5. Which theorists believed that too much emphasis was placed on physical attractiveness?
- James et al
- Whelan & Boxer
- Stone & Dytham