1. Who studied the effects of similarity on attractiveness?
- Singh & Ho
- Heelas & Woodhead
- Baddley et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kendels 1978 study show?
- That individuals with similar backgrounds were compatible
- That individuals that had the same income would never work
- Individuals with different backgrounds were compatible
3. What is dynamic attractiveness?
- How they dress, talk and express themselves
- Facial features
4. What did Takeuchi 2000 conclude?
- Men will rate women on personality then attractiveness
- Men value attractiveness more than women
- Women value financial gain over men
- Women value personality over attractiveness
5. Whos study concluded that peoples friends are as equally attractive as them?
- Shaver & Emerson
- Whelan & Nedrick
- McKillip & Rieder
- Kipling & Rieder