1. Being overly benefited led to dissatisfaction of which gender?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would the equilibrium be restored between the individuals?
- Alter behaviour patterns towards one another
- Input and output must change
- It cannot be restored
3. What did Dwyer 2000 find?
- Single sex couples don't have equality
- Single sex couples put more importance on equality
- Single sex couples put less importance on ratio
4. What does Aron et al 1991 say about equality?
- Equality becomes less important later on in the relationship
- Equality becomes more important later on in the relationship
- The equality stays the same throughout the realtionship
5. How is benefit measured?
- Buunts Measure of Benefit
- Hatfields Global Measure
- Palmers Benefit Scale
Similar Psychology resources: