1. What type of study was the theory?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Aron et al 1991 say about equality?
- The equality stays the same throughout the realtionship
- Equality becomes less important later on in the relationship
- Equality becomes more important later on in the relationship
3. What is the Equity theory based on?
- Fair ratio of give and take
- Being under and overly benfitted
- Dissatisfied couples
4. What did Dwyer 2000 find?
- Single sex couples don't have equality
- Single sex couples put more importance on equality
- Single sex couples put less importance on ratio
5. Who found that equality is more important in western society?
- Miell and Croghan
- Rasel and Cunningham
- Rainer and McDonalds
Similar Psychology resources: