1. Who found that equality is more important in western society?
- Miell and Croghan
- Rasel and Cunningham
- Rainer and McDonalds
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Sprecher 1986 find?
- Individuals who are overly benefited feel hurt
- individuals who are overly benefited feel uncomfortable,
- Individuals who are under benefited feel happy
3. How would the equilibrium be restored between the individuals?
- Alter behaviour patterns towards one another
- Input and output must change
- It cannot be restored
4. Being overly benefited led to dissatisfaction of which gender?
5. What did Dwyer 2000 find?
- Single sex couples put more importance on equality
- Single sex couples put less importance on ratio
- Single sex couples don't have equality
Similar Psychology resources: