1. How is benefit measured?
- Hatfields Global Measure
- Palmers Benefit Scale
- Buunts Measure of Benefit
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Equity theory based on?
- Dissatisfied couples
- Fair ratio of give and take
- Being under and overly benfitted
3. Who studied Equity theory?
- Donald and Champlin
- Buunt and Van Yperen
- Van Izendorn and Kroonenberg
- Palmer and Henderson
4. What does Aron et al 1991 say about equality?
- Equality becomes less important later on in the relationship
- Equality becomes more important later on in the relationship
- The equality stays the same throughout the realtionship
5. Being overly benefited led to dissatisfaction of which gender?
Similar Psychology resources: