1. What is the Equity theory based on?
- Dissatisfied couples
- Fair ratio of give and take
- Being under and overly benfitted
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Aron et al 1991 say about equality?
- Equality becomes less important later on in the relationship
- Equality becomes more important later on in the relationship
- The equality stays the same throughout the realtionship
3. How would the equilibrium be restored between the individuals?
- Input and output must change
- It cannot be restored
- Alter behaviour patterns towards one another
4. Who found that equality is more important in western society?
- Rainer and McDonalds
- Miell and Croghan
- Rasel and Cunningham
5. What does Sprecher 1986 find?
- Individuals who are overly benefited feel hurt
- individuals who are overly benefited feel uncomfortable,
- Individuals who are under benefited feel happy
Similar Psychology resources: