1. Being overly benefited led to dissatisfaction of which gender?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied Equity theory?
- Buunt and Van Yperen
- Palmer and Henderson
- Van Izendorn and Kroonenberg
- Donald and Champlin
3. What does Aron et al 1991 say about equality?
- The equality stays the same throughout the realtionship
- Equality becomes less important later on in the relationship
- Equality becomes more important later on in the relationship
4. What did Dwyer 2000 find?
- Single sex couples don't have equality
- Single sex couples put more importance on equality
- Single sex couples put less importance on ratio
5. Who found that equality is more important in western society?
- Rainer and McDonalds
- Miell and Croghan
- Rasel and Cunningham
Similar Psychology resources: