1. What does Aron et al 1991 say about equality?
- The equality stays the same throughout the realtionship
- Equality becomes less important later on in the relationship
- Equality becomes more important later on in the relationship
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Being overly benefited led to dissatisfaction of which gender?
3. How would the equilibrium be restored between the individuals?
- Input and output must change
- It cannot be restored
- Alter behaviour patterns towards one another
4. What type of study was the theory?
5. What did Dwyer 2000 find?
- Single sex couples don't have equality
- Single sex couples put more importance on equality
- Single sex couples put less importance on ratio
Similar Psychology resources: