1. What does Sprecher 1986 find?
- Individuals who are overly benefited feel hurt
- individuals who are overly benefited feel uncomfortable,
- Individuals who are under benefited feel happy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied Equity theory?
- Buunt and Van Yperen
- Palmer and Henderson
- Van Izendorn and Kroonenberg
- Donald and Champlin
3. What is the Equity theory based on?
- Dissatisfied couples
- Fair ratio of give and take
- Being under and overly benfitted
4. How would the equilibrium be restored between the individuals?
- Input and output must change
- It cannot be restored
- Alter behaviour patterns towards one another
5. What did Dwyer 2000 find?
- Single sex couples don't have equality
- Single sex couples put more importance on equality
- Single sex couples put less importance on ratio
Similar Psychology resources: