1. What are the costs of a relationship?
- Time and Effort
- Money and Time
- Resources and Strain
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When both partners benefit equally in a relationship, the relationship
- Is maintained
- Is started
- Is going to fail
3. This theory does not take into account long term...?
- Breakdown of the relationship
- Maintence of a relationships
- Outcome of the relationship
4. This theory does not explain what type of couples?
5. What are the four stages in Social Exchange Theory?
- Sampling, Barganing, Commitment, Institutionalisation
- Socializing, Exchanging, Committing to Relationship, Marriage
- Sampling, Exchanging, Committing, Marraige
Similar Psychology resources: