1. How studied the effects of being under and overly benefited?
- Lloyd et al
- Martin & Halverson
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. This theory does not take into account long term...?
- Maintence of a relationships
- Outcome of the relationship
- Breakdown of the relationship
3. Who studied cultural bias?
- Clore et al
- Buunt and Van Yperen
4. This theory does not explain what type of couples?
5. What are the four stages in Social Exchange Theory?
- Sampling, Barganing, Commitment, Institutionalisation
- Socializing, Exchanging, Committing to Relationship, Marriage
- Sampling, Exchanging, Committing, Marraige
Similar Psychology resources: