1. When both partners benefit equally in a relationship, the relationship
- Is maintained
- Is started
- Is going to fail
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. This theory does not take into account long term...?
- Maintence of a relationships
- Outcome of the relationship
- Breakdown of the relationship
3. What is Social Exchange Theory?
- Explains relationships in the terms of maximising benefits and minimising costs
- Relationships are about Maximising costs and Minimising benefits
- Relationships are about equality in resources
4. What are the benefits in a relationship?
- Status, resources
- Love, money, status
- Love, attractiveness, marriage
5. What does Rusbult 1993 say about the model?
- Shows how a relationship can be maintained, but to simple to show how it starts
- Too simplified on how a relationship is maintained
- Shows how a relationship can breakdown but not how it's maintained
Similar Psychology resources: