1. What is Social Exchange Theory?
- Relationships are about equality in resources
- Explains relationships in the terms of maximising benefits and minimising costs
- Relationships are about Maximising costs and Minimising benefits
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Argyle criticise about this theory?
- Too artificial
- Lacks qualitative data
3. What happens to the comparision level is the expectations are not met?
- Stays the same
- Goes down
- Goes up
4. Who studied cultural bias?
- Clore et al
- Buunt and Van Yperen
5. What are the costs of a relationship?
- Resources and Strain
- Time and Effort
- Money and Time
Similar Psychology resources: