1. What are the benefits in a relationship?
- Status, resources
- Love, money, status
- Love, attractiveness, marriage
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Argyle criticise about this theory?
- Lacks qualitative data
- Too artificial
3. When both partners benefit equally in a relationship, the relationship
- Is going to fail
- Is maintained
- Is started
4. This theory does not explain what type of couples?
5. This theory does not take into account long term...?
- Maintence of a relationships
- Outcome of the relationship
- Breakdown of the relationship
Similar Psychology resources: