1. When both partners benefit equally in a relationship, the relationship
- Is maintained
- Is started
- Is going to fail
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How studied the effects of being under and overly benefited?
- Lloyd et al
- Martin & Halverson
3. What does Argyle criticise about this theory?
- Too artificial
- Lacks qualitative data
4. What are the benefits in a relationship?
- Love, money, status
- Love, attractiveness, marriage
- Status, resources
5. This theory does not explain what type of couples?
Similar Psychology resources: