1. When both partners benefit equally in a relationship, the relationship
- Is maintained
- Is started
- Is going to fail
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Social Exchange Theory?
- Relationships are about equality in resources
- Explains relationships in the terms of maximising benefits and minimising costs
- Relationships are about Maximising costs and Minimising benefits
3. What are the costs of a relationship?
- Resources and Strain
- Time and Effort
- Money and Time
4. How studied the effects of being under and overly benefited?
- Lloyd et al
- Martin & Halverson
5. This theory does not explain what type of couples?
Similar Psychology resources: