1. What is Social Exchange Theory?
- Relationships are about equality in resources
- Explains relationships in the terms of maximising benefits and minimising costs
- Relationships are about Maximising costs and Minimising benefits
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. This theory does not take into account long term...?
- Maintence of a relationships
- Outcome of the relationship
- Breakdown of the relationship
3. Who studied cultural bias?
- Clore et al
- Buunt and Van Yperen
4. What does Rusbult 1993 say about the model?
- Shows how a relationship can breakdown but not how it's maintained
- Shows how a relationship can be maintained, but to simple to show how it starts
- Too simplified on how a relationship is maintained
5. What happens to the comparision level is the expectations are not met?
- Stays the same
- Goes down
- Goes up
Similar Psychology resources: