1. This theory does not take into account long term...?
- Maintence of a relationships
- Outcome of the relationship
- Breakdown of the relationship
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the costs of a relationship?
- Time and Effort
- Money and Time
- Resources and Strain
3. What does Rusbult 1993 say about the model?
- Shows how a relationship can breakdown but not how it's maintained
- Shows how a relationship can be maintained, but to simple to show how it starts
- Too simplified on how a relationship is maintained
4. What does Argyle criticise about this theory?
- Too artificial
- Lacks qualitative data
5. What are the benefits in a relationship?
- Love, money, status
- Love, attractiveness, marriage
- Status, resources
Similar Psychology resources: