Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is the problem when using laboratory experiments?
- Lack Validity
- Gender Bias
- Lack Reliability
7. Who studied the reinforcement theory?
- Clore & Byrne
- Bowles & Gintis
- Byrne & Argyle
- Argyle & Mills
8. What does Lott 1994 find on cultural difference?
- non-western couples don't regard receiving rewards
- western couples have communal relationships
- non western couples have exchange relationships
9. What did Cunningham 1988 find?
- Females that watched happy films rated men attractiveness higher
- Males that watched happy films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
- Males that watched sad films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
10. Direct rewards are seen as what type of conditioning?
- Social Learning Theory
- They are not a type of conditioning
11. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex