Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is the problem when using laboratory experiments?
- Lack Reliability
- Lack Validity
- Gender Bias
7. Who studied the reinforcement theory?
- Clore & Byrne
- Bowles & Gintis
- Byrne & Argyle
- Argyle & Mills
8. Indirect rewards such as pleasure from association are seen as what type of conditioning?
- Social Learning Theory
9. What two types of relationships were found by Clarke & Mills?
- Loss and Gain
- Benefit and Loss
- Exchange and Communal
- Gain and Exchange
10. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
11. How is Need satisfaction seen biologically?
- Collective eating and drinking
- Engaging in violence
- Feeling Valued in society