1. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied Need satisfaction theory
- Bird et al
- Thomas et al
3. What two types of relationships were found by Clarke & Mills?
- Loss and Gain
- Exchange and Communal
- Gain and Exchange
- Benefit and Loss
4. Who studied the reinforcement theory?
- Byrne & Argyle
- Argyle & Mills
- Clore & Byrne
- Bowles & Gintis
5. What is the problem when using laboratory experiments?
- Lack Validity
- Gender Bias
- Lack Reliability
Similar Psychology resources: