1. How is Need satisfaction seen biologically?
- Collective eating and drinking
- Engaging in violence
- Feeling Valued in society
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Indirect rewards such as pleasure from association are seen as what type of conditioning?
- Social Learning Theory
3. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
4. Why are these theories seen as reductionist?
- As they are overly bias
- As they do not take into account other factors
- As they are simplified
5. What does Lott 1994 find on cultural difference?
- non western couples have exchange relationships
- non-western couples don't regard receiving rewards
- western couples have communal relationships
Similar Psychology resources: