1. Why are these theories seen as reductionist?
- As they are overly bias
- As they do not take into account other factors
- As they are simplified
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied Need satisfaction theory
- Thomas et al
- Bird et al
3. What two types of relationships were found by Clarke & Mills?
- Gain and Exchange
- Loss and Gain
- Exchange and Communal
- Benefit and Loss
4. What did Cunningham 1988 find?
- Males that watched happy films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
- Males that watched sad films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
- Females that watched happy films rated men attractiveness higher
5. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
Similar Psychology resources: