1. Why are these theories seen as reductionist?
- As they are overly bias
- As they do not take into account other factors
- As they are simplified
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the problem when using laboratory experiments?
- Lack Validity
- Gender Bias
- Lack Reliability
3. What two types of relationships were found by Clarke & Mills?
- Exchange and Communal
- Benefit and Loss
- Gain and Exchange
- Loss and Gain
4. What does Lott 1994 find on cultural difference?
- non western couples have exchange relationships
- non-western couples don't regard receiving rewards
- western couples have communal relationships
5. Who studied Need satisfaction theory
- Thomas et al
- Bird et al
Similar Psychology resources: