1. What did Cunningham 1988 find?
- Females that watched happy films rated men attractiveness higher
- Males that watched happy films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
- Males that watched sad films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Need satisfaction seen biologically?
- Collective eating and drinking
- Engaging in violence
- Feeling Valued in society
3. What does Lott 1994 find on cultural difference?
- non western couples have exchange relationships
- non-western couples don't regard receiving rewards
- western couples have communal relationships
4. Direct rewards are seen as what type of conditioning?
- They are not a type of conditioning
- Social Learning Theory
5. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
Similar Psychology resources: