1. What does Lott 1994 find on cultural difference?
- non-western couples don't regard receiving rewards
- western couples have communal relationships
- non western couples have exchange relationships
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Cunningham 1988 find?
- Females that watched happy films rated men attractiveness higher
- Males that watched happy films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
- Males that watched sad films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
3. What two types of relationships were found by Clarke & Mills?
- Loss and Gain
- Benefit and Loss
- Exchange and Communal
- Gain and Exchange
4. How is Need satisfaction seen biologically?
- Collective eating and drinking
- Engaging in violence
- Feeling Valued in society
5. Indirect rewards such as pleasure from association are seen as what type of conditioning?
- Social Learning Theory
Similar Psychology resources: