1. How is Need satisfaction seen biologically?
- Collective eating and drinking
- Engaging in violence
- Feeling Valued in society
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Indirect rewards such as pleasure from association are seen as what type of conditioning?
- Social Learning Theory
3. Who studied Need satisfaction theory
- Bird et al
- Thomas et al
4. Who studied the reinforcement theory?
- Argyle & Mills
- Bowles & Gintis
- Clore & Byrne
- Byrne & Argyle
5. Why are these theories seen as reductionist?
- As they are overly bias
- As they do not take into account other factors
- As they are simplified
Similar Psychology resources: