- Created by: Amy
- Created on: 08-01-14 19:44
1. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied Need satisfaction theory
- Bird et al
- Thomas et al
3. What is the problem when using laboratory experiments?
- Lack Validity
- Gender Bias
- Lack Reliability
4. Who studied the reinforcement theory?
- Argyle & Mills
- Bowles & Gintis
- Clore & Byrne
- Byrne & Argyle
5. What does Lott 1994 find on cultural difference?
- non-western couples don't regard receiving rewards
- western couples have communal relationships
- non western couples have exchange relationships
Similar Psychology resources: