1. How is Need satisfaction seen biologically?
- Feeling Valued in society
- Collective eating and drinking
- Engaging in violence
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
3. What is the problem when using laboratory experiments?
- Lack Validity
- Gender Bias
- Lack Reliability
4. What two types of relationships were found by Clarke & Mills?
- Loss and Gain
- Benefit and Loss
- Exchange and Communal
- Gain and Exchange
5. Indirect rewards such as pleasure from association are seen as what type of conditioning?
- Social Learning Theory
Similar Psychology resources: