1. Why are these theories seen as reductionist?
- As they are overly bias
- As they do not take into account other factors
- As they are simplified
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the problem when using laboratory experiments?
- Lack Validity
- Gender Bias
- Lack Reliability
3. What did Cunningham 1988 find?
- Females that watched happy films rated men attractiveness higher
- Males that watched happy films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
- Males that watched sad films before interaction were more positive with female interaction
4. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
5. What does Lott 1994 find on cultural difference?
- non-western couples don't regard receiving rewards
- western couples have communal relationships
- non western couples have exchange relationships
Similar Psychology resources: