1. Who studied Need satisfaction theory
- Thomas et al
- Bird et al
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied the reinforcement theory?
- Byrne & Argyle
- Argyle & Mills
- Clore & Byrne
- Bowles & Gintis
3. Why are these theories seen as reductionist?
- As they are overly bias
- As they do not take into account other factors
- As they are simplified
4. What does BADDASS stand for?
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dominance, Aggression, Sex, Self Esteem
- Biological, Affection, Dependance, Dynamic Attractiveness, Aggression, Self Preservation, Sex
- Biological, Affiliation, Dependancy, Dating, Aggression, Spiritual, Self Esteem
5. Direct rewards are seen as what type of conditioning?
- Social Learning Theory
- They are not a type of conditioning
Similar Psychology resources: