1. Name 2 ethical issues that would cause problems when dealing with under 16's
- Sensitivity, reductionist
- Informed consent, accessibility
- Interviewer bias, Vunerability
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. If children watched TV programmes without Sterotyping what happens? and who looked at this?
- Children didn't stereotype - Johnston and Ettema
- Children still stereotyped - Johnsten and Ettema
- Children didn't stereotype any more - Rierder
3. Who stated that girls who read teen magazines are more likely to develop eating disorders?
- Pomperlau et al
- Field et al
- Havan et al
4. Who looked at the effects of books on social influence, and what did they find?
- Reid et al - more male than female characters
- Hamilton et al - Stereotyped gender roles
- Hamilton et al - There are no gender roles shown in childrens books
5. According to Renzetti and Curran, What are boys and girls praised for?
- Boys - Intelligence, Girls - Aggressiveness
- Boys - Cleverness, Girls -Neatness
- Boys - Aggressiveness, Girls - Cleverness