1. If children watched TV programmes without Sterotyping what happens? and who looked at this?
- Children didn't stereotype - Johnston and Ettema
- Children still stereotyped - Johnsten and Ettema
- Children didn't stereotype any more - Rierder
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In school how are stereotypes reinforced?
- What subjects the child can take
- Uniform, and gender associated subjects
- The way the children are treated
3. According to Renzetti and Curran, What are boys and girls praised for?
- Boys - Intelligence, Girls - Aggressiveness
- Boys - Cleverness, Girls -Neatness
- Boys - Aggressiveness, Girls - Cleverness
4. Name 2 ethical issues that would cause problems when dealing with under 16's
- Sensitivity, reductionist
- Informed consent, accessibility
- Interviewer bias, Vunerability
5. In television shows according to Thompson et al, females are portrayed as domestic, how are males portrayed?