1. According to Renzetti and Curran, What are boys and girls praised for?
- Boys - Intelligence, Girls - Aggressiveness
- Boys - Cleverness, Girls -Neatness
- Boys - Aggressiveness, Girls - Cleverness
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In television shows according to Thompson et al, females are portrayed as domestic, how are males portrayed?
3. If children watched TV programmes without Sterotyping what happens? and who looked at this?
- Children didn't stereotype any more - Rierder
- Children didn't stereotype - Johnston and Ettema
- Children still stereotyped - Johnsten and Ettema
4. Who looked at the effects of books on social influence, and what did they find?
- Hamilton et al - Stereotyped gender roles
- Hamilton et al - There are no gender roles shown in childrens books
- Reid et al - more male than female characters
5. In school how are stereotypes reinforced?
- What subjects the child can take
- Uniform, and gender associated subjects
- The way the children are treated