Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Which study concluded that girls gender stereotyped through dolls by age 2-3?
- Mullen (2001)
- Campbell (2001)
- Paulin-Dubois et al (2002)
- Green (2004)
7. What would children look at the create this gender schema
- role models and their enviroment
- Role models only
- Peers and their behaviours
8. Tenenbaun and Leaper (2002) believe that who has an influence on a child's gender schema?
- Members of Authority
9. What is the difference between Kohlberg's theory and Martin and Halverson's theory?
- The ages in which the processes take place
- The amount of stages in the process
- Gender differences in the process
10. Why would contradiciting schema i.e. female mechanic, not be noticed by young children
- Children only use gender schemas to deal with certain situations
- Gender schema's are rigid and will only pay attention to things that are consistent
- Gender schemas are only based on observation of peers don't understand that level of information yet