1. Which study concluded that girls gender stereotyped through dolls by age 2-3?
- Paulin-Dubois et al (2002)
- Mullen (2001)
- Campbell (2001)
- Green (2004)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Campbell and Poulin Dubois et al's studies both support eachother, why?
- Children pay attention to same sex stereotyping much earlier
- Children don't see gender until 5
- Gender effects how the child processes the Gender schema
3. Tenenbaun and Leaper (2002) believe that who has an influence on a child's gender schema?
- Members of Authority
4. What would children look at the create this gender schema
- role models and their enviroment
- Role models only
- Peers and their behaviours
5. What did Campbell (2000) discover about preferences to gender?
- Boys at ages 9 months preferred to look at boy orientated activities and toys
- Boys and girls ages 10 months looked at the opposite gender and their activities
- Girls aged 7 months had no preference on which gender they watched
Similar Psychology resources: