1. Campbell and Poulin Dubois et al's studies both support eachother, why?
- Gender effects how the child processes the Gender schema
- Children pay attention to same sex stereotyping much earlier
- Children don't see gender until 5
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Campbell (2000) discover about preferences to gender?
- Girls aged 7 months had no preference on which gender they watched
- Boys at ages 9 months preferred to look at boy orientated activities and toys
- Boys and girls ages 10 months looked at the opposite gender and their activities
3. Which study concluded that girls gender stereotyped through dolls by age 2-3?
- Paulin-Dubois et al (2002)
- Mullen (2001)
- Campbell (2001)
- Green (2004)
4. Who found that under the age of 4 children show no signs of gender constancy, but have strong gender stereotypes?
- Wilks and James (2003)
- Martin & Little (1990)
- Lyotard et al (1998)
5. Tenenbaun and Leaper (2002) believe that who has an influence on a child's gender schema?
- Members of Authority
Similar Psychology resources: