1. How long must the feelings of gender dysphoria last and what must it interfere with?
- Over 6 months, with everyday functioning
- Over 2 weeks, with everyday tasks
- Over 2 months, with everyday functioning
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is this theory gender bias?
- As it mainly focuses on why boys have gender dysphoria
- As it mainly focuses on why girls are gender dysphoria
3. How does Biller criticise Stoller on the families of Boys with Gender Dysphoria?
- They have an absent father and are overly close to their mothers
- They have an absent father - No role model to look up to
- The also have depressed mothers and absent fathers
4. What type of family type does this theory not take into account?
- Children with both parents
- Children with no parents
- Children who have been in care
5. Who looks at Gender Dysphoria in the long term?
- Money & Harvis - Gender Dysphoria is only short term
- Zucker - Only 12% of gender dysphoric children between 2-18 were still gender dysphoric by 18
- Zucker - Only 20% of gender dysphoria children stayed like it until they were 21