1. Why is this theory gender bias?
- As it mainly focuses on why boys have gender dysphoria
- As it mainly focuses on why girls are gender dysphoria
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. As most of these studies are case studies, what cannot be done with the findings?
- Generalised to everyone
- Used to fully explain Gender Dysphoria
3. What is the definition of Gender Dysphoria?
- A strong, persistent, cross gender identification
- A feeling of cross gender identification lasting over 2 weeks
4. What does Stoller find about the families of boys with Gender Dysphoria?
- Close to both parents equally, when both parents take on similar gender roles
- Overly close to mothers and distant from Fathers
- Overly close to mothers and have no fathers
5. What does Stoller find about the families of Girls with Gender Dysphoria?
- Depressed Mothers and Absent Fathers
- Depressed mothers and distant fathers
- Overly close to father, and distant from mothers