1. How long must the feelings of gender dysphoria last and what must it interfere with?
- Over 6 months, with everyday functioning
- Over 2 weeks, with everyday tasks
- Over 2 months, with everyday functioning
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of family type does this theory not take into account?
- Children with both parents
- Children with no parents
- Children who have been in care
3. What does Stoller find about the families of Girls with Gender Dysphoria?
- Depressed Mothers and Absent Fathers
- Depressed mothers and distant fathers
- Overly close to father, and distant from mothers
4. As most of these studies are case studies, what cannot be done with the findings?
- Generalised to everyone
- Used to fully explain Gender Dysphoria
5. What is the definition of Gender Dysphoria?
- A strong, persistent, cross gender identification
- A feeling of cross gender identification lasting over 2 weeks