1. Who looks at Gender Dysphoria in the long term?
- Zucker - Only 12% of gender dysphoric children between 2-18 were still gender dysphoric by 18
- Zucker - Only 20% of gender dysphoria children stayed like it until they were 21
- Money & Harvis - Gender Dysphoria is only short term
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Biller criticise Stoller on the families of Boys with Gender Dysphoria?
- They have an absent father and are overly close to their mothers
- They have an absent father - No role model to look up to
- The also have depressed mothers and absent fathers
3. What does Stoller find about the families of Girls with Gender Dysphoria?
- Depressed Mothers and Absent Fathers
- Depressed mothers and distant fathers
- Overly close to father, and distant from mothers
4. How long must the feelings of gender dysphoria last and what must it interfere with?
- Over 6 months, with everyday functioning
- Over 2 weeks, with everyday tasks
- Over 2 months, with everyday functioning
5. What is the definition of Gender Dysphoria?
- A strong, persistent, cross gender identification
- A feeling of cross gender identification lasting over 2 weeks