1. At what age does Gender Identity start according to Kohlberg?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of behaviour do children ages 6 learn, and which stage do they learn it?
- Gender Identity, Anti-social behaviour
- Gender Stability, Gender appropriate behaviour
- Gender Constancy, Gender appropriate behaviour
- Gender Stability, Right from wrong
3. In stage two of the Gender Constancy theory, what does the child think of gender?
- That it can change, due to the activities they partake in i.e. female or male roles
- That gender is constant
- That gender changes due to how they are socialised
4. How does Kohlbergs theory differ that of Martin and Halverston's?
- Gender schema age is 2
- Gender Schema age is 4
- Not as many stages that the child goes through
5. Who created the Gender Constancy Theory?
- Martin and Halverson
- James et al