1. What two things does Kohlbergs theory take into account which are not reductionists and easy to generalise?
- Cognitive and Biological
- Cognitive and Social
- Social and Biological
- Biological and Chemical
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what age does Gender Identity start according to Kohlberg?
3. Who created the Gender Constancy Theory?
- James et al
- Martin and Halverson
4. What type of behaviour do children ages 6 learn, and which stage do they learn it?
- Gender Identity, Anti-social behaviour
- Gender Stability, Gender appropriate behaviour
- Gender Constancy, Gender appropriate behaviour
- Gender Stability, Right from wrong
5. Who belives that Gender cognition occurs around two?
- Kalliso and Emmelson