1. What does this theory look at the most, and what does it ignore?
- Looks at the cognitive factors, but ignores the cultural
- Looks at the biological factors, but ignores the social
- Looks at the cultural factors, but ignores the social
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the Gender Constancy Theory?
- Martin and Halverson
- James et al
3. What type of behaviour do children ages 6 learn, and which stage do they learn it?
- Gender Stability, Gender appropriate behaviour
- Gender Constancy, Gender appropriate behaviour
- Gender Identity, Anti-social behaviour
- Gender Stability, Right from wrong
4. How does Kohlbergs theory differ that of Martin and Halverston's?
- Gender schema age is 2
- Gender Schema age is 4
- Not as many stages that the child goes through
5. Who belives that Gender cognition occurs around two?
- Kalliso and Emmelson