1. Why did Stefansson criticise the claim that Surgary tastes are a universal food preference?
- As when given to the Copper Eskimos, they disliked it
- As when given to the Indians, they disliked it
- He claims that Sugary tastes may also be seen as toxic in some countries
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is sugary tastes a universal food preference?
- High energy and non-toxic
- High in carbs
- It's high in energy and so aids survival
3. What do Bitter and Sour tastes usually indicate?
- Good food
- Rotten Food
4. What does Dunn state about humans dental structures and their food preferences?
- Dental structures do not allow us to consume large amounts of meat
- Dental structure closer to herbivores, if carnivorous we would also eat raw meat
- Dental structure closer to carnivores, explaining are meat preference
5. Who looked at the effects of Sugary tastes on Neonates?