1. What do Bitter and Sour tastes usually indicate?
- Good food
- Rotten Food
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Mennella states that who are more sensitive to bitter tasting foods?
- Children - Its innate
- Adults - Learn to associate toxins with bitter tastes
3. In meat preferences, who looked at longevity is linked to vegetarianism?
4. What does Dunn state about humans dental structures and their food preferences?
- Dental structure closer to herbivores, if carnivorous we would also eat raw meat
- Dental structure closer to carnivores, explaining are meat preference
- Dental structures do not allow us to consume large amounts of meat
5. Why is sugary tastes a universal food preference?
- It's high in energy and so aids survival
- High energy and non-toxic
- High in carbs