- Created by: Amy
- Created on: 19-02-14 18:42
1. What do Bitter and Sour tastes usually indicate?
- Rotten Food
- Good food
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Beauchamp find when an individual had a sodium deficiency ?
- Adults to have a sodium deficiency will eat certain types of food to counteract their deficiency
- People with a sodium deficiency have an innate response to eat specific foods
- Children in sodium deficiency will eat high amounts of salt in early life
3. Why is sugary tastes a universal food preference?
- High energy and non-toxic
- High in carbs
- It's high in energy and so aids survival
4. In meat preferences, who looked at longevity is linked to vegetarianism?
5. Who looked at the effects of Sugary tastes on Neonates?