1. What does Dunn state about humans dental structures and their food preferences?
- Dental structures do not allow us to consume large amounts of meat
- Dental structure closer to herbivores, if carnivorous we would also eat raw meat
- Dental structure closer to carnivores, explaining are meat preference
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In meat preferences, who looked at longevity is linked to vegetarianism?
3. What does Beauchamp find when an individual had a sodium deficiency ?
- People with a sodium deficiency have an innate response to eat specific foods
- Children in sodium deficiency will eat high amounts of salt in early life
- Adults to have a sodium deficiency will eat certain types of food to counteract their deficiency
4. Why did Stefansson criticise the claim that Surgary tastes are a universal food preference?
- He claims that Sugary tastes may also be seen as toxic in some countries
- As when given to the Copper Eskimos, they disliked it
- As when given to the Indians, they disliked it
5. What do Bitter and Sour tastes usually indicate?
- Rotten Food
- Good food