1. Who looked at the effects of Sugary tastes on Neonates?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do Bitter and Sour tastes usually indicate?
- Rotten Food
- Good food
3. What does Beauchamp find when an individual had a sodium deficiency ?
- People with a sodium deficiency have an innate response to eat specific foods
- Children in sodium deficiency will eat high amounts of salt in early life
- Adults to have a sodium deficiency will eat certain types of food to counteract their deficiency
4. Mennella states that who are more sensitive to bitter tasting foods?
- Children - Its innate
- Adults - Learn to associate toxins with bitter tastes
5. In meat preferences, who looked at longevity is linked to vegetarianism?