1. Who looked at the effects of Sugary tastes on Neonates?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Mennella states that who are more sensitive to bitter tasting foods?
- Children - Its innate
- Adults - Learn to associate toxins with bitter tastes
3. Why is sugary tastes a universal food preference?
- High energy and non-toxic
- High in carbs
- It's high in energy and so aids survival
4. What does Dunn state about humans dental structures and their food preferences?
- Dental structure closer to herbivores, if carnivorous we would also eat raw meat
- Dental structure closer to carnivores, explaining are meat preference
- Dental structures do not allow us to consume large amounts of meat
5. What do Bitter and Sour tastes usually indicate?
- Good food
- Rotten Food