1. What were the two main sources of food?
- Animals & Plants
- Plants and Sea creatures
- Animals and other Humans
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does EEA stand for?
- Environment of Evolutionary Adaptation
- Evolutionary Explanations of Adaptation
- Evolutionary Environment and Adaptations
3. What is the medicine effect?
- If they animal is hungry they will eat food they know is good for them
- If an animal is ill, they will eat a specific food to make them better
- If the animal has been made sick by something and recovers, they will eat it again to gain immunity
4. Who criticies Gibson & Wardle, on the claim that humans may have been vegetarians?
- Gregory - Not enough nutience for brain development
- Abram - not enough calories to survive
- Abram - not enough plants around to gain the weight in order to survive
5. Why was having high fat foods important?
- As it has high amounts of energy
- Aids survival as allows you to survive long periods of time without food
- To keep us warm in the colder months