1. Why was having high fat foods important?
- As it has high amounts of energy
- Aids survival as allows you to survive long periods of time without food
- To keep us warm in the colder months
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the two main sources of food?
- Animals and other Humans
- Animals & Plants
- Plants and Sea creatures
3. What is the medicine effect?
- If an animal is ill, they will eat a specific food to make them better
- If the animal has been made sick by something and recovers, they will eat it again to gain immunity
- If they animal is hungry they will eat food they know is good for them
4. What does EEA mean?
- The way the species evolves to adapt to an environment
- The place in which the species first evolves
- The place in which the species is first discovered
5. How was taste aversion shown in Garcias (1956) study?
- After the food made them better they used it again as a type of medicine
- After the rats ate saturnine and became ill, they avoided eating it again
- After the chimps ate the rotten meat and became ill, they avoided it