1. Who criticies Gibson & Wardle, on the claim that humans may have been vegetarians?
- Gregory - Not enough nutience for brain development
- Abram - not enough calories to survive
- Abram - not enough plants around to gain the weight in order to survive
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was having high fat foods important?
- As it has high amounts of energy
- Aids survival as allows you to survive long periods of time without food
- To keep us warm in the colder months
3. What does EEA stand for?
- Environment of Evolutionary Adaptation
- Evolutionary Explanations of Adaptation
- Evolutionary Environment and Adaptations
4. What were the two main sources of food?
- Animals and other Humans
- Animals & Plants
- Plants and Sea creatures
5. In Stanford (1999) study, what were the parts of the body that the chimps ate first?
- Brain, Kidneys and Liver - as they have the most nutrients
- Stomach and Kidneys - had the most amount of food in them
- Eyes, Skin and Flesh - As they had the most amount of fat in them