1. What did Milton (2008) look at in regards to preference to meat?
- Aids survival as it is filled with fat
- Meat is packed with nutrients and it aids brain development
- Meat is packed with calories and is used for energy
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Stanford (1999) study, what were the parts of the body that the chimps ate first?
- Brain, Kidneys and Liver - as they have the most nutrients
- Stomach and Kidneys - had the most amount of food in them
- Eyes, Skin and Flesh - As they had the most amount of fat in them
3. What does EEA mean?
- The place in which the species first evolves
- The place in which the species is first discovered
- The way the species evolves to adapt to an environment
4. What is the medicine effect?
- If an animal is ill, they will eat a specific food to make them better
- If the animal has been made sick by something and recovers, they will eat it again to gain immunity
- If they animal is hungry they will eat food they know is good for them
5. How was taste aversion shown in Garcias (1956) study?
- After the rats ate saturnine and became ill, they avoided eating it again
- After the chimps ate the rotten meat and became ill, they avoided it
- After the food made them better they used it again as a type of medicine