1. What is the medicine effect?
- If they animal is hungry they will eat food they know is good for them
- If an animal is ill, they will eat a specific food to make them better
- If the animal has been made sick by something and recovers, they will eat it again to gain immunity
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who criticies Gibson & Wardle, on the claim that humans may have been vegetarians?
- Abram - not enough calories to survive
- Abram - not enough plants around to gain the weight in order to survive
- Gregory - Not enough nutience for brain development
3. In Stanford (1999) study, what were the parts of the body that the chimps ate first?
- Eyes, Skin and Flesh - As they had the most amount of fat in them
- Brain, Kidneys and Liver - as they have the most nutrients
- Stomach and Kidneys - had the most amount of food in them
4. What were the two main sources of food?
- Animals and other Humans
- Animals & Plants
- Plants and Sea creatures
5. What does EEA mean?
- The way the species evolves to adapt to an environment
- The place in which the species first evolves
- The place in which the species is first discovered