1. What is the medicine effect?
- If an animal is ill, they will eat a specific food to make them better
- If the animal has been made sick by something and recovers, they will eat it again to gain immunity
- If they animal is hungry they will eat food they know is good for them
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was having high fat foods important?
- As it has high amounts of energy
- Aids survival as allows you to survive long periods of time without food
- To keep us warm in the colder months
3. What does EEA mean?
- The way the species evolves to adapt to an environment
- The place in which the species first evolves
- The place in which the species is first discovered
4. Who criticies Gibson & Wardle, on the claim that humans may have been vegetarians?
- Gregory - Not enough nutience for brain development
- Abram - not enough calories to survive
- Abram - not enough plants around to gain the weight in order to survive
5. How was taste aversion shown in Garcias (1956) study?
- After the rats ate saturnine and became ill, they avoided eating it again
- After the chimps ate the rotten meat and became ill, they avoided it
- After the food made them better they used it again as a type of medicine