1. Who criticies Gibson & Wardle, on the claim that humans may have been vegetarians?
- Gregory - Not enough nutience for brain development
- Abram - not enough calories to survive
- Abram - not enough plants around to gain the weight in order to survive
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the two main sources of food?
- Animals & Plants
- Plants and Sea creatures
- Animals and other Humans
3. Why was having high fat foods important?
- Aids survival as allows you to survive long periods of time without food
- To keep us warm in the colder months
- As it has high amounts of energy
4. What does EEA stand for?
- Evolutionary Environment and Adaptations
- Environment of Evolutionary Adaptation
- Evolutionary Explanations of Adaptation
5. How was taste aversion shown in Garcias (1956) study?
- After the rats ate saturnine and became ill, they avoided eating it again
- After the chimps ate the rotten meat and became ill, they avoided it
- After the food made them better they used it again as a type of medicine