1. What did Milton (2008) look at in regards to preference to meat?
- Aids survival as it is filled with fat
- Meat is packed with nutrients and it aids brain development
- Meat is packed with calories and is used for energy
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Stanford (1999) study, what were the parts of the body that the chimps ate first?
- Brain, Kidneys and Liver - as they have the most nutrients
- Stomach and Kidneys - had the most amount of food in them
- Eyes, Skin and Flesh - As they had the most amount of fat in them
3. Who criticies Gibson & Wardle, on the claim that humans may have been vegetarians?
- Abram - not enough calories to survive
- Abram - not enough plants around to gain the weight in order to survive
- Gregory - Not enough nutience for brain development
4. What does EEA mean?
- The place in which the species first evolves
- The place in which the species is first discovered
- The way the species evolves to adapt to an environment
5. Why was having high fat foods important?
- Aids survival as allows you to survive long periods of time without food
- To keep us warm in the colder months
- As it has high amounts of energy