1. Is dieting gender bias, and to what gender?
- Yes, to females
- Yes, to males
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What model did Herman and Polivy create?
- The Boundary Model
- The Role of Denial
- The Support Model
3. Is Individual differences an evaluation of dieting and why?
- Yes, because people are biologically different, and the food is processed differently
- Yes, and people eat different foods
- No, as every deals with losing weight the same way
4. Which theory does Kirkley et al's study on the success of dieting show?
- Restraint theory
- Dieting theory
- Recovering theory
- Denial theory
5. Which study states that obese people tend to regain the weight back after 6 months after dieting?
- Mckillip & Jefferson (1998)
- Lancaster et al (1997)
- Jeffery (2000)
- Lowe et al (2004)