1. What did Adam & Epel (2007) look at?
- How stress effects how the body deals with food ( Increase in weight gain)
- How emotional problems can effect the body and it's way to reducing fat intake
- How illness effects weight gain
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is Individual differences an evaluation of dieting and why?
- Yes, because people are biologically different, and the food is processed differently
- Yes, and people eat different foods
- No, as every deals with losing weight the same way
3. Is dieting gender bias, and to what gender?
- Yes, to females
- Yes, to males
4. What model did Herman and Polivy create?
- The Boundary Model
- The Role of Denial
- The Support Model
5. Which theorists stated that social support works best when dealing with dieting?
- Miller-Kovach et al (2001)
- Miller & Hills (1996)
- Lamb & Barnett (1998)
- Dion & Macovoch (2003)