1. Who studied females on low calorie diets, and found that they tended to be in a negative mood?
- Nolen-Hoeksema (2002)
- Langdarn et al (1998)
- Jones & Bishop (2003)
- Green et al (2002)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who stated that dieting is detrimental to mental performance?
- Dion & Halverson (1998)
- Lowe (1989)
- Green (1999)
- Handard & Rieder (2003)
3. Is dieting gender bias, and to what gender?
- Yes, to females
- Yes, to males
4. Which theorists stated that social support works best when dealing with dieting?
- Dion & Macovoch (2003)
- Miller & Hills (1996)
- Miller-Kovach et al (2001)
- Lamb & Barnett (1998)
5. What did Adam & Epel (2007) look at?
- How illness effects weight gain
- How stress effects how the body deals with food ( Increase in weight gain)
- How emotional problems can effect the body and it's way to reducing fat intake