1. What did Adam & Epel (2007) look at?
- How illness effects weight gain
- How stress effects how the body deals with food ( Increase in weight gain)
- How emotional problems can effect the body and it's way to reducing fat intake
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory does Kirkley et al's study on the success of dieting show?
- Denial theory
- Restraint theory
- Recovering theory
- Dieting theory
3. What did Ogden and Hills 2003 find worked best at kick starting dieting?
- Triggered by key life events
- Triggered by financial loss
- Triggered by financial gain
- Triggered by finding a new partner
4. Is dieting gender bias, and to what gender?
- Yes, to females
- Yes, to males
5. Who studied females on low calorie diets, and found that they tended to be in a negative mood?
- Jones & Bishop (2003)
- Nolen-Hoeksema (2002)
- Langdarn et al (1998)
- Green et al (2002)