1. Is dieting gender bias, and to what gender?
- Yes, to females
- Yes, to males
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied females on low calorie diets, and found that they tended to be in a negative mood?
- Jones & Bishop (2003)
- Nolen-Hoeksema (2002)
- Langdarn et al (1998)
- Green et al (2002)
3. Which study states that obese people tend to regain the weight back after 6 months after dieting?
- Mckillip & Jefferson (1998)
- Lancaster et al (1997)
- Jeffery (2000)
- Lowe et al (2004)
4. What did Adam & Epel (2007) look at?
- How illness effects weight gain
- How stress effects how the body deals with food ( Increase in weight gain)
- How emotional problems can effect the body and it's way to reducing fat intake
5. What did Ogden and Hills 2003 find worked best at kick starting dieting?
- Triggered by financial gain
- Triggered by finding a new partner
- Triggered by key life events
- Triggered by financial loss