1. Is dieting gender bias, and to what gender?
- Yes, to females
- Yes, to males
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorists stated that social support works best when dealing with dieting?
- Dion & Macovoch (2003)
- Miller & Hills (1996)
- Miller-Kovach et al (2001)
- Lamb & Barnett (1998)
3. Which theory does Kirkley et al's study on the success of dieting show?
- Restraint theory
- Dieting theory
- Recovering theory
- Denial theory
4. What did Ogden and Hills 2003 find worked best at kick starting dieting?
- Triggered by finding a new partner
- Triggered by financial loss
- Triggered by key life events
- Triggered by financial gain
5. What did Adam & Epel (2007) look at?
- How stress effects how the body deals with food ( Increase in weight gain)
- How emotional problems can effect the body and it's way to reducing fat intake
- How illness effects weight gain