1. Which study states that obese people tend to regain the weight back after 6 months after dieting?
- Mckillip & Jefferson (1998)
- Jeffery (2000)
- Lowe et al (2004)
- Lancaster et al (1997)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Adam & Epel (2007) look at?
- How stress effects how the body deals with food ( Increase in weight gain)
- How emotional problems can effect the body and it's way to reducing fat intake
- How illness effects weight gain
3. Who stated that dieting is detrimental to mental performance?
- Green (1999)
- Dion & Halverson (1998)
- Lowe (1989)
- Handard & Rieder (2003)
4. Is Individual differences an evaluation of dieting and why?
- No, as every deals with losing weight the same way
- Yes, because people are biologically different, and the food is processed differently
- Yes, and people eat different foods
5. Who studied females on low calorie diets, and found that they tended to be in a negative mood?
- Green et al (2002)
- Langdarn et al (1998)
- Nolen-Hoeksema (2002)
- Jones & Bishop (2003)